Seeds from Sniper

That girl sure is P U R R dy. She definitely gonna be a beast! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @Dman1969 appreciate it Brothers :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Pictures today of crazy eights monkey fruit and cobwebs resting place. Big change for 11 days

@pr and @OGIncognito and @Dman1969 Amazing work y’all… well done…

@repins12 Gary I don’t know how you handle all those but my hats off to you sir!! :fire::call_me_hand:🫵🏼
Excellent work all the way Round.

12 Likes

Looking most excellent Brother C :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I couldnt agree more, as far as @repins12 goes.

5 Likes

You definitely have it Growin On My Brother!
:sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

My widow maker got the chop and now is in the dryer. Took a sample for my chief tester to try. She says it is now one of her favorite smokes.
Before the chop

One of the side colas

12 Likes

That’s flipp’n incredible Brother, congrats on a great harvest :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thank you, I’ve got a bubblegum slushy in flower and got a border jumper started. These are some killer crosses.

8 Likes

Speaking of bubble gum slushy.

Loving the structure.

8 Likes

I was right impressed with the Widow Maker, as well. Your fingertips, look just like mine did. I’m hoping this next run, brings some fire :fire: crosses, for everyone to try. Just about got my 28 ish strains, to where I can get em in pots and in the grow zone. The second Juicy Pussy, is taking her time. Probably gonna be able to start spraying her in another week and a half to 2 weeks.
Need to dump the old spray bottle of STS and mix another, fresh bottle from, the concentrate stock in the fridge.
Got a little over half of my Sobriety Check Point project in the ground yesterday. That heat was really kickin my azz. :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

:rofl:And that was just from chopping it down. Going to have to glove up to trim. It sounds like you’re going to have more fire strains this run too. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wanted to throw these in there.

2 Widow Makers indoors in my mix of soil
1 Widow Maker outdoors ( caged up at my dads) in his soil
2 Arachnid Pie Indoors in my mix of soil
1 Widow Maker indoors in water.only cloning box I built.

11 Likes

Very nice :+1: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks friend only trying to let nature do its thing with as little interference from outside forces as possible.:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash: Hoping Mr. Sniper gets to feeling better, this community needs him and fine folks like him in a bad sort of way.

8 Likes

No truer words have been spoken My Brother!! :pray::crossed_fingers::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness! and here I thought my widow maker was blowing my mind for an autoflower.:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash: Just shows ya the different in how the big boys roll these days. Respect Friend​:100:

6 Likes

Sniper puts out some killer crosses Brother! Your Widow Makers are definitely killing it :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thanks brother but more genetics than my skillz. Here they are in all their Glory this morning.( Well morning for her anyways). Lol

9 Likes