Seeds for pain And couch familiarity

white widow is my fav for pain then sleep

1 Like

good to hear, i have some ww starting out now

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done extensive research on this. Kush strains are known for being good for pain management. Here are the highest rated strains for pain management, starting with the highest:

AK-47, Blue Dream
Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, White Widow
ACDC, Harlequin

Honorable Mentions:
9 Pound Hammer
Afghan Kush
Blueberry
Cateract Kush
Girl Scout Cookies
Jack Flash
Master Kush
Northern Lights
Redwood Kush
Sour Diesel

2 Likes

Thank you brother. This is very welcomed information. Now if I can only find some of these strains in the states.:-). PS. Remember Iā€™m looking for pain and sleep. AK 47 would keep me up for days

I am personally an insomniac with writhing pain, and a bit of house hold ā€œsnorersā€. I bounce between 3 main strains, rotating on a weekly basis. All 3 are hybrid but exhibit zero ambitious traits. By rotating them I donā€™t build tolerance as quickly to each strain (it helps, trust me). I home grow all 3. Matanuska Thunder F., White Widow, and Dark Matter. ILGM sells WW, MTF I was given a clone of, and DM I found seeds in my 1/8th from the dispensary. Each one numbs me up nicely while locking me under the couch and throwing away the key. Iā€™m sure we have all had the delima of couch lock vs munchies. With these 3 strains, munchies donā€™t even stand a chance. They work for me. I mentioned how I got them, obviously its possible to get good herb various ways. Even though these strains are hybrid to some point, the indica over powers the sativa just like it was the munchies. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Sorry, in my rant, I forgot to mention that the couch lock has my checking my eyelids for light tight integrity every time. I have not slept as consistently in years. My average was 3 to 4 hours of sleep per 48hrs, with the 3 rotation, I sleep on average 6 hours per night!

2 Likes

Right now Iā€™m looking at granddaddy purple, white widow and Bubba Kush from ILGM. Thanks for your insight. I feel your pain. Youā€™re right about switching up your strains. That does work for me as well. U know, People donā€™t realize the difficulty in picking a strain, paying 100 bucks or more for seeds that youā€™re going to have to grow, With no way of knowing the outcome. It can be a little daunting.

Agreed. For me, the numbers never matter. The WW is being discussed on other posts in the forum. It works for me. I am currently growing 7 strains. Iā€™m familiar with 4, 3 gambles. The person that gave me clones gave me WW, Matanuska Thunder F, and Holy grail. He told me that itā€™s fine if the WW, and MTF die, but never let the grail die. He said that it is far superior in every way to the other 2. The other 2 are presently the strongest couch lock, sleep inducing, pain killing, munchie causing strains Iā€™ve smoked. I canā€™t imagine stonger! Iā€™m still about 2 months from finding out though. Iā€™ve tried so many strains over the years, but Iā€™m narrowing it down finally.

Good luck brother. Let me know how they come out. Thanks for all your help

@KevinG-
I have severe pain that I got from radiation scarring nerves and killing bone in my head. Blueberry kicks the pain, but I am not terribly functional. I asked another person in the group and he suggested G13 peach cbd from A##<tude seeds. Kicks pain without couchlock. Just thought I would mention that. Have a good one!

@KevinG @Cabs-
You may already know this, but Leafly has a website where you can get a lit of info on strains, which may help you. Blackberry Kush is on my radar to get. Good for pain, and has a couchlock buzz for sure. Since you guys are looking for pain relief (and sleep) I will try to let you know if I run across anything that might fit your bill.
ILGM will have the seeds and they deliver to the states @Cabs.

Hey,
I went and looked for yall. Strains for you to consider would be purple urkle (one of the parents of blueberry), 9 lb. Hammer, Grape Ape, Afghani, and most of the kushā€™s have a couch lock, pain relieving properties.

1 Like

Patchman,
You are the man! I am really pleased with the auto blueberry and was going to look into more autos for variety. You are right on time! Seeds take less care than keeping clones with limited space and Iā€™m entering dark winter with -40ā€™s, so I have to do indoor grows. With autos I only need 1 tent, instead of 3. Thanks for the advice on the strains! I like leafly too. The dispensaries up here use it near exclusively.