Seeds every single time

I really don’t know how to logically work through outdoor plants not herming all the time. All I do know though is when I started growing I read about zero light leaks bla bla so I took that seriously. I check weekly. So far haven’t had one herm on me. And I have certainly stressed them horribly in other ways.

2 Likes

I will block the spot out.

2 Likes

Up to date photo of the room in it’s entirety. The room itself is in a basement and is directly under a concrete porch. I put the reflective insulation in to keep any condensation from being near the plants and keep temps as consistent as possible.

1 Like

Concrete. I had carpet squares down for the last grow, but tossed them thinking that they might have pollen on them since this happened the last two times with the carpet in there. They sit on little rolling dollies. As is. Currently, the floor is painted and the rug is industrial. I have my temp/RH monitor on the floor because I don’t want the temp down there to be too cold.

Styrofoam inserted into the hole and a rag on top of it just as a buffer.

1 Like

Seeds. Seeds in every one of the 6. That means a nanner blew in here from somewhere. That’s the only reason they would ALL have developed seeds, correct?

Everywhere…