Seeds don’t look like they are gonna flourish

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I planted 5 agent orange seeds . They all sprouted right away. I have them in a retail potting soil mix and under a grow light. They gave been sprouted about 3 weeks. They just don’t look like they are gonna flourish. Any ideas ?

2 Likes

Soil looks kind of wet maybe overwatering. Tough to say without more info.

3 Likes

Overwatering… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yup, too wet and without knowing the “grow light” there may be a lack of light given the length of the “biggest and healthiest” one.

“Retail potting soil mix” means nothing either as that covers a multitude, so brand and type as well as, ideally, pic of label as that “retail potting soil mix” may also be too “hot”, as in have too much nutrient strength, for such delicate wee things. I’m thinking along these lines because I had similar green “fresh” growth with yellowing “older” growth without the overwatering, so add the two together and you amplify the issues caused by both problems because I’ll bet ph is WAY out too.

3 Likes

I think they can be saved, but we’ll need a little more information from you first.

Support Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Thanks!

1 Like

Your containers look small they can get root bound in small containers mixed with over watering. Do the containers have holes for drainage? If so are the roots coming out of the bottom of the pots? If so transplant into larger containers. If no holes put holes in immediately

1 Like

If you listen to all of the above suggestions your girls will flourish. Bury their stem a lil also when you transplant. Fabric pots are the bomb!

1 Like

I agree with everyone else, too much water. May be starved for light as well. Difficult to tell, for certain, with the camera angle.
As @raustin suggested, fill out the support ticket. pH may also be playing a roll here.
Need more information.

1 Like