Seeds by my own design...😎

17 Likes

you got a stock pile

3 Likes

So u created all these different strains? That’s exactly what I want to start doing, it’s what I’ve always wanted to do was create my own hybrids. Good shit bro :100:

5 Likes

Not all of em, but most of em. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Damn I’m still outta likes, but that’s dope. So u basically just need a male and a female plant of different strains right? Let the pollen from the male get all over the females buds and that’s how it’s done in a nutshell? I have so many different strains I wanna try crossing

4 Likes

thats way beyond my scope of weed knowledge. thats cool to make your own strains.

2 Likes

That’s cool. This is somthing i been looking into the past few days.

2 Likes

Sweet! Nice stash!!

Gelato x SKL?

Krypt’s Kush?

Tiger Lair?

What did you cross in those? All 3 sound delicious to me

4 Likes

Awesome work @CkNugz, I never saw the full collection before! :astonished: Makes we want to drop a holy f :bomb:!

I want to get into some of that myself. I’m grabbing a first row seat for your next project. :+1:

2 Likes

@CkNugz, I thought that was you. Ha, currdog got me hanging out here more. It’s been a lot of fun. Once I send out this years seeds to dollarbill and a few others I think I may disappear from the other site.

3 Likes

Wow. What a stash! You will be supplied for a while.

1 Like

That’s quite a collection.

I always dump more seeds to the birds than I keep for future use. Maybe sometimes I am too ruthless at selection. Ha. I always have my keeper clones incase one of my seed projects hit a cannabis family tree dead end. I have definitely made some shit seeds before. Lately I have been doing better. The Durban poison x strawberry cough daddy got studded to 1 of all my keepers. So did the Flo male I got. All the rest (I always take 3 clones) got hit with the strawberry starburst male from last summers seed pack (irie genetics).

Then once all the seeds were set I open pollinated all (any left over keeper clones and next years seed run) with all three males. And any that were not heavy with seeds. I am really confident of my ability to reveg (essentially monster crop) flowering plants hit with pollen. Reveg full of seeds baby. It works great.

2 Likes

@noddykitty1
He said the FLO male. :+1: Oh,I get it. I used a FLO male to make many-a-seeds.
I have a FLO x Jillybean cross that I am trying to get the most of. I have a sativa pheno,and an Indica pheno.
Indoors not a problem. But outdoors is another conversation :frowning_face: :thinking:
My girlfriend accidentally threw out my first batch of pollen. FLO,BB,Grape Krush. I remind her how lucky she is to still breathe without a medical device. She didnt get the joke. :roll_eyes:

But before I opened my mouth I saw a Coffee Ice Cream. :clap: :astonished:
@CkNugz
endulge my stoner mind for a sec please
The weed I am smoking-Chocolope from ILGM is doing something
I thought of Chris Farley in Black Sheep. The scene where he smokes out with the rasta band members. And then the resulting effects are playing in the tv screen behind his brother ,the politician,in the same scene. You can hear chris on stage at the rock the vote rally…
“You know voting kicks a$$, and you know Mike Donnelly kicks a$$- you put em together- you got some kick a$$ sh*t”
I was taken back to when Keith/Erick Stoltz finally got a date with Amanda Jones/Lea Thompson. “She’s smoking,bro!” (80s physical guy reaffirmation to show the approval of choice)
"Some kind of wonderful "

Coffee and Ice cream mixed together? Aw man…
Please continue to make crosses. :facepunch:

SL out.

4 Likes

Known Genealogy of Coffee Ice Cream!

7 Likes

Good work brotha. I want to do this some day so bad. Keep it up man :100::call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Which one is the best :ok_hand:?

1 Like

All of them…, yet some do hit harder than others.:sunglasses:

1 Like