Seeds arrived fast

Seeds arrived today very fast i would say only took aweek from payment to get to mn so far great experience from ilgm

2 Likes

U must be the only one

I got seeds today too! :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure what your issue is with the website iceberg but i was just sharing my experience which was great i have 10 plants that are doing great should be 15 but new grower mistakes i know for sure be back to order again

1 Like

I think website is great that’s what got me wanting learn how to grow just worried bout my order sure it will get here soon…good luck with your grow hopefully I’ll same luck

1 Like

We received our seeds in nine on the otherside of the planet…all 19 seeds were in good condition and germinated…great service too, this was just a test order…more orders will be made.

1 Like

How long were u waiting

Just a update only 13/30 sprouted sucks right not to worry contacted ilgm told them my problem bam my next order will be even better totally made the whole growing experience better thanks again ilgm for someone who has been ripped off by bad genetics before nice to see a company talk and make sure it s right and that your happy

2 Likes

we got our order in nine days on the opposite side of the globe from Netherlands…all our seeds were intact as per our order…they will serve as mother plants to clone from…

1 Like

Got my resend order today took 11days to Calif USA, only problem is they are smashed😰I think there might be 1 maybe 2 out of 9. Sent email to Claire, I’m not mad or blaming anyone. I’m sure they will resend. Just wanted to say. They are trying to get them out to us. Got to learn patience. I have been waiting since early March. I’m hoping I can get one or two to pop.

Tom

How long usually take…and are you in US… Im wondering if cash orders arrive faster than credit card orders

Once payment is received, all orders get shipped in the same time frame. If everything goes well; Seeds arrive in U.S. in 7-14 days. Dometimes things get messed up by customs.

1 Like

Hey guys…Just got my seeds today…None were crushed…I live in Canada…It took 11 days to reach my house…I had placed a previous order with ILGM about a year ago and again i’ve had absolutely no problems with this company at all!..All my seeds have germinated and my plants have produced phenomenal yields.

Thanks ILGM

Steve
2 Likes

Xmas season was wondering if ordering this time of year would be less hassle with customs and faster delivery

You would assume since they are so swamped at customs?

Yeah gonna place order see If it gets here faster than ordering in summer months

nice thing about seeds can always store them until needed and it’s annoying as hell waiting around for them when you need them rather have and not need than need and not have

2 Likes

Good point there Donald. I place an order and sent the cash Nov 25th. they are still showing payment pending and I am hoping it is just the time of year slowing the post down. I am going to place another order for 2 different strains and use credit card so I know at least something will be on its way. Hoping for best with first order…I ordered WW and Strwberry Kush first time. Any favorites for the second order? Beginner indoor grow soil…

Keep us posted on delivery please

1 Like

Seeds arrived today after 9 days. They look healthy and fat, ready to plant, Thank you ILGM crew, I’ll be a return customer!

1 Like