Seeds and germination

I am very new at this but have to say so far I am almost batting 100% on germinating seeds. The first three White Widows from ILGM I had in water for 3-4 days until I learned what a taproot was supposed to look like, lol. I then put them in wet paper towel sitting on a drawer in my study. Water was refreshed daily, but within 24 hours the roots went nuts, amazing. The second set of 4 were given to me, and have no idea what they are other than they are Photos. These I put in water until they sank and immediately moved to wet paper towel. I am posting a picture of those, so far 3 of 4. They are over two years old, and have been in the paper towel just over 24 hours. I have now planted two ILGM White Widows Autos, and just over 36 hours in water, and now in the paper towel this morning with itty bitty roots poking out.

3 Likes

And these seeds pictured here were kept in a typical plastic pill box you get with a pill prescription with the child resistant, “adult”, white twist cap. i was told they were never refrigerated or anything fancy.

2 Likes