Seedlings Yellowing of leaves?

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the yellowing tips of my MK Ultra seedlings leaves is natural for this strain or do I have a problem? See photos my other strain seedlings :seedling: seem to be fine (see pics)

MK Ultra

BLUE DREAM SEEM OK

one LA CONFIDENTIAL and the other CALIFORNIA DREAMING

Cheers
Jon

@Kentishlion

First " Welcome To ILGM " AND TO OUR GROWING COMMUNITY

What is the soil you have them in. Most likely it’s to hot for seeding. What I mean by that is your soil is to rich in nutrients for seedlings. Seedlings need no help from nutrients until they have 5 to 6 true sets of leaves.
try and find some soil that is very, very low in N. P. K something like this 0.06 0.09 0.04 it will read close to that but you know. and transplant then into your new soil. If you’ll need some help with that just let me know by tagging me like this @garrigan65 and i’ll come and help ya.

3 Likes

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I’m using coco compost. Which I was told was ok, I do have a John innies number 1 seed compost that I was originally going to use but was advised to use the coco compost, can I wash the soil off and replant them in the seed compost? Or is it best to leave them now?
@garrigan62 I wouldn’t mind some advise if you are willing come and check my grow out? I live in London
Thanks again
Jon L

Tell you what, that’s very tempting my friend. Just use water for now
NO NUTRIENTS ok

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like