Seedlings under LED's

Those will work for seedlings

A 65 watt CFL is a beast, actually. You could probably flower under those if you had to.

thank you!

I’m using a Viparspectra v450 which offered this guide. The key point this guide makes and everyone else is making, is to watch how the plants respond. I keep moving closer, starting on the safe side of the guide, but the plant wants more it seems.

So right now I am running some seedliks u d 1500w led 300 actual and they seem to have done there thing had them under it since there were out in soil about 2 days ago since it’s my first grow I’m worried about stretching as well I am looking for tight stacked nodes but are my plants stretching the light now is a little 24’ from floor where they sit and 19’from top of canopy of seedlings as u can see in pictures the last three pics are best ’Uploading: AD80D647-F33C-4558-916F-92B403941E08.jpeg… Uploading: 0D435237-B560-475B-A434-04092EA128E7.jpeg…

I was running my LED at 18". A guy in another forum told me I was to high. To check Lux and adjust it to around 20000. That put me about 10-12" from plant. Should I move it up?

I just told the dome off bro and I didn’t like the effects and I’m 19’ away

@TXCanna

From personal exp which is just now push it to about 24’ maybe 26’ I just pushed my light below that and plants reacted almost immedialty not good moved the light to that height and they again immediately responded even through the fan on them directly on low oscillaring

Could you plz tell me y my seedlings are turning yellow???

Pictures? Yellowing can mean several different things. New growth comes out yellow and greens as it gets older. Could be calmag. Pictures would definitely help.