Seedlings size and thoughts?

Bruce banner autos

How’s my seedling look after about a 16 days in the soil? Seems a little lighter green than I’ve seen other seedlings. I’ve been doing things the same so I can’t see any reason it would be something wrong. Does it look on pace? Too small etc? Under or over watered. (I mist it each day)

2 Likes

@Graysin @MattyBear @plumbdand @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Looks nice.
How many days actually above soil?

1 Like

Looks a little stunted for 16 days old. When you water, do it in a circle about halfway between the stem and outer circle of the pot. That encourages the roots to grow outward in search of water and will help grow faster

8 Likes

Stop doing that.

Otherwise looks fine.

5 Likes

I agree with @MattyBear they are getting a slow start. But they look healthy enough, so just keep watering properly and they will likely take off. As long as everything else is good. :+1:

3 Likes

Stunted? Depends on what is meant by 16 Days in the soil.
Did the seed get directly planted in the dirt and then sprouted and those days are counted as well.

1 Like

Above soil about 7-8.

3 Likes

16 days total only 8-9 days abovensoil.

4 Likes

Oh, well then that’s a different story. Looks on par for 8-9 days above ground

3 Likes

8 or 9 above soil it looks perfectly fine. There’s a lot going on beneath the soil right now.

2 Likes

So it’s doing well for 8 or 9 day’s, but take @Graysin and @MattyBear advice and you should end up with some nice plants. :sunglasses::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes