Seedlings not doing well

Florecent light will work but it needs to be fairly bright. You can put your florecent like 2 inches from the seedling. No joke here, you will need at least a 150 watt LED light. Good place to look is not amazon. Starter lights best found at Mars Hydro or spyder farmer. Indoor growing isnt cheap. Its a high initial investment, Likely spend 500- 1000 dollars or more for equipment seeds and soil and nutes.

This is ok but more work then it seems and expensive the farther in the grow you get. Distilled water is not ph stable so using it you need to add calmag to it to give it enough tds to hold its own ph

Dont know about all but the ones you pulled yes. Seedlings dont get watered they get misted. Overwatering allows for fungi to attack week seedling roots. Germ seedling phases are the weakest for your plant. Its literally the hardest part of a grow they are sooooooo weak for first like 2-3 weeks.

Dont let the fungi hold you up, your biggest problem is light deprivation.

2 Likes

This isnt the best advice. The extreme difference in temps has to be done in stages, its called hardening. Your seedlings will not like being put outside in the heat and bright as they are. The dome is for humidity, you will want about 60-65% rh for your seedling to breath. Outside domeing will cause excess heat build up inside the dome. This is why you harden the plants.

1 Like

Iā€™d recommend to try starting with one plant and see what it needs and work your way up from there. Then you can do 3-4 later when you know what your plants need.

2 Likes

Right. I figured hardening off was implied.

1 Like

My two centsā€¦I struggle with seedlings too. So you have any large empty soda bottles? Try cutting the bottom out and put it over your seedling. Tada, instant humidity dome! Spray with mister so you donā€™t overwater. Works for me, and I hope it will work for you.

1 Like
  1. Seedlings and then at the other end of the grow, that is, 2) trichome maturity are my two biggest headaches in growing. The rest is pretty smooth