Seedlings losing color?

So i had these two seedlings who sprouted then wilted from underwatering their first week of life.

they have since recovered from their wilt for the most part and were doing pretty well until i noticed their green color started fading.

i had them in a humidity dome
for about a week following their wilt and had them under 24/0 light (using a 32w led blue-white spectrum).

not sure if this is being caused by too much or too little light?

please let me know your thoughts. any help is appreciated as this is all very new to me and i am trying to learn as i go.

1 Like

Plants need a rest period. So running 18/6 is perfect till you are ready to flower. Then switch to 12/12. Personally I would
never run 24/0. But that is a personal preference.

2 Likes

Yeah, I run my seedling 18/6 and never use a humidity dome… that’s just me and I live in a low humidity state. I’d almost say too much water from the looks. At this stage I use a mister bottle and just spray around bu not on the seedling.

2 Likes

Does your cup have tons of holes drilled into it? Might you have gone the other direction and over watered?

2 Likes

it’s has 4 drainage holes on the bottom. it is a possibility, the soil has remained moist for the past few days

1 Like

My thoughts as well.
:v:

3 Likes

I’d cut the water till she feels light. I drill probably 40-60 holes in my cups to help get the air flow in there

2 Likes