Seedlings kinda sus, what y’all think?

One of them looks a bit odd and they other is not bad, but still kinda eh. What do you guys think?

They look absolutely fine and totally normal. They’ll look weird for a good 2-3 weeks while they figure out how to read their genetic code and produce leaves normally.

1 Like

Cool thanks, I’ve never had a seedling like the right one, it just looks super weird! I’ll get used to seeing this. Sorry for random question, what’s your favorite strain / breeder?

1 Like

Dunno if I have one, but breeders I’ve used and enjoyed so far are In House Genetics, Sunken Treasure Seeds, Canuk Seeds, and Mephisto Genetics. I’ve dabbled in a lot but those, so far, are my winners. Drawback for In House and Sunken is the price. Also often reg seeds rather than feminized.

I personally like low THC strains - stuff I can smoke or use for edibles so I can have pain relief but still function. :v:

1 Like

I have some Mephisto strains I’m going to run. I want their strawberry nuggets strain - p.s they are also coming out with CBD strains which will release in JAN!

1 Like

Last grow the first set of leaves on one of mine looked like two halves of a yin and yang symbol. She straightened out and did fine. If you grow autos you’ll get some strange stuff sometimes. Yours look perfectly fine.

The only commercial breeder I’ve gotten seeds from is ILGM. I hear good things about Mephisto, Ethos and FastBuds. I want to try some Solaris Farms strains because they look good and the names are funny. Who wouldn’t want to grow a nice bad and boujee?

2 Likes

I’ll be growing my Mephisto on my next run, I’ll keep you updated on it if you’d like. You should check out the Mephisto website this week and see some of their strains P.S. Ethos has bad history with the owner so you can do research on that.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Just seen some of their (ethos) strains in grow journals and on websites. Mandarin cookies is one of the prettiest plants I’ve ever seen. LMK how it goes with Mephisto. You buying direct or somewhere else? Not asking for a name of a vendor, I just think it’s crazy the way they do “drops” until they sell out. A different business model for sure.

Oops I should read more closely. Already have them. Hope they turn out well for you.

2 Likes

I buy directly from them. The drops thing isn’t actually that bad, they drop every Monday at 12 PST. So it’s easy to grab and they don’t sell out as quick as graphics cards for PC’s do. The next drop they are dropping the Strawberry Nuggets strain, it’s a favorite throughout their strains. I’ll be grabbing those for sure. Also the amount of freebies they give is amazing. If you buy a 3 pack of a strain they’ll give you 2 extra seeds. + freebies too.

2 Likes

I just put some gg4 in coco today. There’s always next grow though. Everybody loves freebies. I’ll definitely keep an eye on their drops. I’ve read good things about strawberry nuggets.

1 Like

You should try to grab the strawberry nuggets this upcoming drop. Last time they dropped until next week was last March. (at least I’ve heard).

For sure. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with those seedlings

1 Like

Still looking ok you think?

3 Likes

She looks great.

1 Like

Bueno :+1:

1 Like