Seedlings is humitity to low, might have been burned by fertilizer

My seedlings were started by a freind and they used florescent lights in a open room and started adding fertilizer to them. I think they ar burned.
Also my tent temp is avg. 76-83. And humidity running in high 40s low to mid 50s. I have 400w mh light about 24in above and at 75%. I think my gage off cause of how old it is and my new one will be here in a few days. Ive added bottled water with ph of 6.8 to slightly flush the soil. Im in process of my virgin grow, and i need help.

Raise your light… that’s pretty close for a 400 watt mh light… I would be at least 3 feet above… hold the back of your hand over the tops of the plants for a minute and see how it feels… probably pretty hot… :wink:
Also … no more nutrients for at least 2 to 4 weeks … :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Second opinion :+1:
I would find out specifically what they added if you can, just to know, but they don’t look too bad - they are vertical and have leaves pointing in a good direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the medium they are growing in hasn’t killed them, you should be good (a few weeks) to get everything ready for their next pot with the right stuff in it.

1 Like