Seedlings germination issues

I had an issue with 1 seed of Gold Leaf Feminized and they made good on it. I hope it goes the same for you.

I germinated another from the aforementioned supplier on Friday, the 20th. I soaked it in a common medicine cup for 16 hours in spring water with a couple of drops of peroxide. I transferred it to a paper towel on Saturday, and used the water in the med cup to soak it. It popped and started getting a tail, so Monday morning, the 23rd, it went in the dirt. She broke soil overnight and was sprouted yesterday morning. This is her about an hour ago, on the left. Suzan, the PB (PoisonBerry). Other is Sandra, GSCE from ILGM

I started five more mon using 1% peroxide in h20. Put the beans in coco this morning. Girls look good good luck bruh

I too am having issues with seed from the supplier listed in the beginning. Only got 1 out of 12 to sprout so far and took over a week to sprout. Contacted supplier and bluntly told no guarantee on international orders. i done the 18 hour water soak- paper towel- back into water - nothing. The one that sprouted was soaked in water - then in a rock wool cube. Temp at 23 ; humidity 50-80. Seeds were white cooky fems.

First time ever growing my own herb, I ordered the sweet mix autoflowers and germinated in a dark cupboard on a plant heat mat in water until all 6 sprouted tails and planted into happyfrog potting soil. I planted 2 of each strain and all did well except one Gelato sprouted 2 leaves and never developed any more roots on its tail, after 2 days of the others being above soil looking great I gently investigated to see what happened with the missing Gelato and found

I even applied Rootech cloning gel on the tiny tail hoping it would help,I’m definitely confused, SOS!

1 Like

I’d file it under “xcrement occurs” and move on…

Plant it.

It is planted but its just not growing like the others :pensive:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think your right, its looking pretty sad lol

Not one of my seed popped and I plated my on the 23th of last month. And I still flowing on top of water, I check why and it says. If they do that the seeds ain’t no good, money well spent, and a rip off