Seedlings/first grow

Seedlings
Ok so here we go. I have 2 gg#4 in fox farm ocean floor soil ph balanced and so is the water I use 6.38 to 6.55 I have used half the dosage of nutes twice in a 8 days and 1 600w led light about 18 inches from the tops of the ladies. My closet is 41x48x96 do I need to ventilate with an exhaust unit? It’s also 78 degrees with never more than 40% RH most of the time the RH is 35% or lower but never under 30% is this ok?

1 Like

2 Likes

They do better with higher humidity until they start to flower.
Also you dont really need to feed in Ocean Forest for the first month.
Looking a little like nitrogen is high right now.
Let the soil dry out before watering.

1 Like

I forgot this is just a general inquiry about GG#4 average yield per auto if anyone has grow them? I know about the 4-500g/m2 that’s not what I’m asking. Im wondering what y’all have been getting not what perfect conditions can get you if that makes sense. Real world closet yield

Roger that thank you.

Humidity at 78 degrees should be 55 to 65% until flowering

I kinda thought of getting a humidifier but I will get one now. Thanks for the article too.

1 Like

Welcome, I am going to Echo @Spiney_norman go easy on feeding the nutes for a while your soil has got you
Covered. The last thing we want to do is burn them up. Nice seedling. Good luck

2 Likes

I don’t mean to cut in but I was reading thru some journals to see what I can learn and came across your post on humidity. I have a grow room on north side of house and it stays 70 degrees or 68 with grow light off and humidity 60 to 62. Could I bring humidity down by making it warmer in that room

Yes, That is how it works.
Relative humidity decreases as temperature rises.

1 Like

both ladies are doing great I haven’t use any nutes since the last time, but I will say this, after 1 dosage of the nutes the little tiny one came to life and is showing signs of new growth the bigger of the 2 has exploded in growth both seem happy and healthy. Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

Just go super easyon the nutes 1/4 strength at most!