Seedlings and led lights

Just wondering about how big your seedlings should be before entering them into the big LED lights…

Generally after first 3 shoot leaf, is established. You also want to introduce it at a greater distance to canopy and lower gradually. If light has dimming feature it is a plus! Welcome to the forum , best place to learn about all things weed :sunglasses:

8 Likes

So after the 3rd leaf has appeared, put the plant under led lights with the light higher then lower gradually. :+1:

1 Like

Mine are under LED from day 1 no issues! Just keep the light, depending on the light… 2 feet away to start.

2 Likes

I’ve got two 1000watts one has a Bloom/veg switch but the other does not whatcha think I should do

1 Like

They both are LED

Either is fine just keep a good distance away - lower if stretch more than you like. Careful on using those in flower check the true watts pulled from the wall :+1:

1 Like

@WVGROWER Do you have a brand, or maybe a true wattage draw? Most of those amazon full spectrum blurple lights are way less than half and some even a quarter of what the claim is! Not good for flowering, and to intense for seedlings unless ran at a greater distance from canopy.

1 Like

They are both recordcent 1000watt can you tell anything about them?? :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

Do you have a pic of label? Never heard of brand! If you put an @ in front of some ones handle it will draw their attention like @WVGROWER

1 Like

Hey bubba Holmes, can you tell me y my seedlings are turning yellow plz.???

@WVGROWER do you have pics, some Bio on the plants? Temps, humidity, feed schedule

1 Like

Hey bub can you add me as a friend on Facebook, but need your info. If that’s ok. Let me know because there’s a bunch of questions I need to ask you about my grow…

I don’t do Facebook, and the exchange of personal info on forum is not allowed. I am on here everyday as is many other growers who are glad to help, if you put @ in front of handle like @WVGROWER you will get their attention. Not putting you off, because I would be happy to help if I can!

1 Like

Know biggie

I am in a similar situation…new to the forum as well. i have a seedling on my second grow attempt that has just popped out of the soil. I plan on using a 600 watt full spectrum blurple light with bloom/veg switch to use as my main seedling light, and then a 1000 watt Mars Hydro light for main veg and flowering. I will have 3 plants total in a 3’x3’ tent (with 1000w light) and a large storage tote converted to a humidity dome for seedlings (600w light).
Does this “plan” make sense and would this be sufficient for a good grow?

1 Like

The Mars Hydro light is not 1000w, it is more like 100w.

1 Like