Seedlings a week old

Pish posh we re doing auto flowers we don’t have time to let them stretch out before they auto flip over, we’re trying to optimize growth ASAP

1 Like

Awesome! I love it! Thanks again!

No prob and be sure to water them 1.5 x more for their extra light intake

2 Likes

Will do for sure, much appreciated.
I see that you use HLG’s and i recently bought one but i bought a refurbished model. What should i look for now that its just a week old and also what to look into throughly before the 1 year warranty expires. Do you have any advice. I want to make sure that this one is running at it’s potential. I hear great things about this Scorpion Diablo and how it’s effective and efficient!

1 Like

Was it a kit then make sure the drivers inner dimmer screw is maxed if it’s pre assembled then a month before warranty expires put a tshirt over your eyes to filter light and make sure all your leds are working and that your dimmer is still functioning

1 Like

No not a kit. Not even sure what a kit is but this one came assembled, in one piece. Got it! A month before it’s warranty expires make sure all is at its working potential. Makes sense thanks again!!

2 Likes

Looking good for 8 days old, wrap some dark tape around the clear containers. Roots exposed to light is no bueno :love_you_gesture:

1 Like