Seedling watch with advice requested

Bergman’s Goldleaf FoxFarm Ocean forest Spider farmer 2000 LED. Roots organic 6-2-1 mixes with calcium and magnesium into soil. 7gal pots and am watering only inner 3/4. PH 6.3 water RO 6.2. Whew, that’s a mouthful.
getting 2 seedlings that have original leaves turning downward in the center of leaves. Should I be concerned?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. You got nothing to worry about, perfectly normal. She is just getting used to the environment. Looking great, keep it up.

1 Like

The pot with two plants in it, bad move, they will fight each other for root space, and the one that wins, won’t have much buds.

2 Likes

planning on eliminating one of them by end of week. Pretty wins this time. Thanks for advice. Sure want all to go well this first time. Peace

Photos or autos? I’m running BGL autos in FFOF. It tends to run a little hot so when you see the slight tip burn don’t be alarmed (photos may not show this autos are more sensitive apparently) this will likely stop showing in new growth between 2.5-4 weeks. Stay away from any nutes until approx. 6th week unless you start seeing some sort of deficiencies. I’ve been using cal-mag in every other watering and a foliar spray every other day. Watering has been on the lower end suggested amount of cal-mag. I added in 1/2 the recommended FF trio at week 4.5 and the tip burn came back to mine.
My girls turned 6 weeks today. Put them under a scrog, cheap one from Amazon and some old adjustable window rods I was going to throw away I won’t be using ever again lol. But the girls seem to be thriving, one of my SDs got topped by a falling fan between it’s 7-8th node and it’s bushy and pushed through more than the others. It was the runt between it and the BGLs.

Gold leaf fem. No auto. just 2 weeks old . Using all organic fertilizers in soil mixed. Look huge. just inquiring about the first set of jagged leads folding down in the center of leaf. Was told it is normal for first leaves to wilt and fall off. Thank you for responding.

plan to scrog also, so I pinch topped at 3rd node. Probably should have waited just a little longer. Oh well, still look pretty damn good. Got one in 5 lagging behind with original 3 leafs and just starting the next set for double mains.