Seedling stuck like this

Hey guys seedling is 4 days old had helmet head briefly after gentle spray from mister seed shell fell off now it’s just like this not pointing up not really opening up , the strain is Garlic Budder By Humboldt Seed Co

2 Likes

They look awfully wet, which invites root rot for seedlings. Let the soil dry out before giving it water again. Waterings should be measured in ml at this point.

7 Likes

Oh no trust me I’m very aware of that lol learned that the hard way years ago lol, i just just watered it , mad sure the soil wasn’t that muddy or soupy consistency , lights probably making it look way more wet than it actually is . Only watered it because the soil was visibly separating when i check on her , and soil under the surface was dry as well when i checked it

2 Likes

She could be just having a tough time putting down roots. I bet by a week in she’ll be full speed ahead. Some seeds just start in last place

4 Likes

You’re right! I’ll keep you posted thanks

2 Likes

Keep it growing it will be fine

1 Like

I agree with @MidwestGuy way too wet!..Thats what I see…I know most first time “Daddys”…tend to over water their babies…it natural to d0 so don’t fret!..Under watering is not g good but can be rectified easily…But over-watering can be deadly!! New growers tend to over parent…In the human world its called a “Helicopter Parent” constantly worrying and hovering…too much concern… Let it alone and you’ll be better off… Good luck ,keep us posted!

3 Likes

Oh no trust me I’m very aware of that lol learned that the hard way years ago lol, i just just watered it , mad sure the soil wasn’t that muddy or soupy consistency , lights probably making it look way more wet than it actually is . Only watered it because the soil was visibly separating when i check on her , and soil under the surface was dry as well when i checked it

Definitely will keep you posted and this is my 3rd soil grow for this year so far , i did one hydro dwc grow i posted about when i was approaching end of flowering

1 Like

Update she has started to point straight up towards the light and i also have a Wedding Tree by Humboldt Seed co that has popped out as well and is doing it’s thing quite lovely !

2 Likes

Garlic budder on the left, looks like one of the round leaves broke besides that it’s still thriving

1 Like

Looks like your off to a good star!! Keep us posted!

1 Like

Morning update guys, garlic budder seedling is slumped over and stem is looking shriveled, R.I.P. to that one BUTTTT there is more where that came from! What do you think should i try another Garlic budder, pop another wedding tree, or try one of my beans i got from ilgm yesterday: bruce banner, gorilla glue, GSC extreme

2 Likes

Heck try one of each!

So gscx sprouted immediately healthy but is growing like this lol been out of soil for a few days hasn’t straightened up yet one of the round leaves extremely longer than the other

1 Like

Wedding tree is doing great second set of leaves starting to form

1 Like

Fixed it , put a tooth pick to support it and its up straight now

1 Like

Two healthy girls , Humboldt seed Company Wedding Tree Fem , And ILGM Girl scout Cookies Extreme Fem

1 Like

Update : GSCX is developing her 2nd set of true leaves , Wedding Tree is On to her third, When would you guys advise transplanting into bigger pot?

1 Like

Hey purp i started a separate grow journal from them check it out

1 Like