Seedling Stage Question

I have acquired a T5 regular light, keep my temperature high and have germinated some beautiful babies. The last batch I believe I had not properly heated the room they were growing in, this time however I sprouted 5 seedlings via paper towel method. After 2-3 days they were all sporting wonderful little taproot tails, about 1/2 of an inch long, longer than my previous grows that had succeeded. This was the same as my last 5. I planted them about 3-4 mm deep, slightly less than my first knuckle, and carefull put the taproots facing down. I have them planted in regular bagged seed starter mix in red - solo cups, the same I had used my first succesful grow and have not seen them pop through the soil as of yet. It has been roughly 4 days only, so I don’t want to get too impatient; however due to my entire last batch of 5 seeds (all sporting beautfiul taproots) never making it through the soil I am becoming a little paranoid this group of 5 won’t make it at all. The only thing I changed from my first succesful harvest is the light source, (Originally I used a SUPER hot old light bulb light, and the plants grew thin and spindly, but with some TLC I was able to recover them and grow them into beautiful plants that smoked great.) I purchased a T5 grow light, and have two weaker LED lights surroudning the cups, and this is what I used last time they failed. Any tips/pointers on why my last 5 may not have sprouted and any tips/suggestions for what I should do going forward with these 5 that have been planted (In red solo cups doubled up with holes punched in the bottom), but have yet to sprout. I will give them 10 days, but the paranoia of losing the entire last batch is getting to me! Thank you any and all who read this!

1 Like

You may be a little deep, but that not too bad other than that either dome them or make sure you bump your humidity up to 75. Also make sure you saturate the area daily until they pop

1 Like