Seedling sprouted now I have questions

Day 3 of germinating. Here I am. I have a 75 watt led grow lamp from Rapid Led. How far should the lamp be from the seedling and for what cycle?

Not a lot of info on that from what I can find.
18" should be safe. You can go 24/7 for a while or 18/6.
Watch for stretch, if it starts to stretch too much lower the lamp. If it stays too squat raise it up.
Perhaps @dbrn32 knows more about it.
Is it an autoflower or photo period?
Also you might set that plug on some dry paper towels and wick away some of that moisture. Its really too wet.

1 Like

About 24” away, dimmed. It’s a good light, I have several.

2 Likes

How do you dim it? I don’t see any switches or anything.

I’ll go check the website. See if there’s anything with more information there.
Edit
I guess that model doesn’t dim. So as long as you adjust the height, you should be fine.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I had figured I would need to do. There’s nothing listed on their website. I appreciate the help!

Dang, I’ve only sprayed it twice in three days! ILMG suggests 2 times a day with a spray bottle. Is that too much then?

1 Like

I would just verify that the plug is still moist. It really doesn’t need to be saturated, just moist.

2 Likes

What Covert said :point_up:

My other popped! Over night it looked like this! What do you think about these?

1 Like

Should the first one have popped it’s first leaves yet?

1 Like

Give them a day or two, and they’ll pop out with the first leaves. They’ll orient themselves towards the light.
The round leaves (dicotyledons) will eventually die off, as they get replaced with the pointy jagged true leaves.

1 Like