Seedling Problems

I’m noticing two problems , one the leaves seem to curl up?? I have no idea why this is my first grow. And second, I’m noticing a small brown spot appearing on one of the leaves.

Best bet is to fill out a support ticket (below) so we know what soil type, lighting, nutrients, etc.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of water

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Thanks MM for the support ticket.

What medium is in those cups? Looks pretty wet.

Did you spray the plants themselves when watering?

What PH is your water?

Have you added nutrients yet? You should not. :slight_smile:
Back later, lw

It looks wet because I just watered them literally a minute before I took the pictures, I’ve I’ve fertilized them once which was like 4 days ago. I’m guessing the the fertilizer burned it? The pH is around 6.5

1 Like

As the man himself @latewood suggested, no nutrients until the first round leaves yellow or fall off. Until then, those 2 round leaves will feed the plant. After that, depending on your soil, you can start to think about nutrients.

When I mention soil, I use Foxfarm Ocean Forrest which doesn’t needs nutrients for about 4-5 weeks into the grow. Point is, some soils are stronger than others. The support ticket will help us know what’s going on so we can help.

2 Likes

I actually say;
Do not apply nutrients until you have at least 4-5 alternating nodes with true sets of leaves."

Thanks for bringing me into the conversation. :slight_smile: