Seedling problems - all stunted growth!

Guy, thats FREAKING frustrating…

Ive geeminated the seedlings (good strains), all autos, and all sprouted, but…after arround 10 days they look EXACLTY THE SAME! Im getting nuts, really nuts about it. Thats my second cycle and the first was insane, nice veg. And flower stages, desnde buds but now… Look that! 3 DIFERENT STRAINS AND ALL OF THEM DO NOT GROW! I really do no whats to do…any advice? Shoyld I give up? Ill travel on may so…Ive no much time. Thank u all.

Ps. The pink pot os a Gelato, more than 15 days that she have sprouted.

2 Likes

The stems are too dark, is this. A signal of overwatering? My light is 4000k full spectrum 150w from Samsung 301h quantunboard.

1 Like

Do you have any drainage holes in any of those pots? That big black bin type pot doesn’t look like the roots are going to get much oxygen, so could be one reason why they’re stalling, can’t say much for the others as they look like relatively normal pots, how often are you watering? At this stage I don’t even water them I just create a puddle round the plant with a mist spray gun, maybe a couple times a week

4 Likes

The one in the pink pot looks okay to me. A little small but she should be fine, this was my gorilla cookies at day 14

3 Likes

Hey bro, than u for your time here. Tbh I like these pots cause my tent is too smal, and this the same pot I used last cycle and was “wow”. There are a lot of holes in the base. I watering everyday, when lights on.I was using a spray bottle but I started using since yesterday normal bottles. The pink one is the oldest one, she looks the same by days. im really confused. In your opinion, is there any possibility to they get bigger? Shoul I stop watering 2…3 days? The Humidity is too low atm. Arround 50%

Thank u again! Your plant is looking great!

2 Likes

Im using 100% dimmer now to see if it helps, but the RH is getting too low …

3 Likes

Yeah you don’t need to water them every day at this stage brother, the roots need to stretch out and search for water a little more so if you’re using a small bottle I’d say water once a week, let them have a dry spell now and let them stretch out, give them another week before you get rid of em, I’m sure they’ll be fine, I been having some bad luck with seeds and seedlings lately, 3 failed germinations in a week the other week! So I know how stressful it can be but you got this bro

6 Likes

Yeah, I very disapointed with me and my setup. Kind of dumbass…hahah.

Ill give then an space and dry moments tho, hope they come to life…Im feeling real bad. How my first shooy was “perfect” and the second try is this messy with same setup, pot, medium…shit! Ty again.

3 Likes

Can they die rapdily if it gets too dry?

2 Likes

Na bro they’ll be fine, the ones you’ve watered leave 5-7 days. If the leaves start to droop or look sad then give her a water, they honestly do not need much st this stage, like 15-20 ml I give them maybe 30ml at most

3 Likes

Ok bro! Thank u a lot, maybe Ive overwatered them, they have a very dark green look, (pink pot) and I dunno why, but ill wait 1 more week to see what happens and give the updates here! :relaxed::pensive:

2 Likes

Juat one more question, should I use a dome during this week? The RH is 50% inside the tent, im not sure if I should dimmer down the lights…

3 Likes

What’s the temps and RH in your grow space Growmie. Optimum seedling growth requires temps around 78-82 with and RH of 65-75%. Seedlings will absorb the moisture through their leaves while trying to put down roots. Are you covering these with a clear solo cup to act as a humidity dome. the medium looks really dry around a few of them. I would mist the inside of a solo cup and place it over the seedlings and water a nice ring around the outside of the dome and use about 6 ounces every 3 days seeing as they started in their forever home. I sprout and grow my seedlings in a solo cup for the first 12-14 days or so then transplant to 3 gallon fabric pots :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

What light are you using and the height you have it above the plants :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hey buddy!! How u doing?

RH arround 50% (bit low with lights on)
Temp arround 27-28 c°

I cover then with a “plastic dome”, ill send I pic.

As a aoutoflower, I intend they do not needs transplating tho…but Im very confused cause I made the same past year and was awesome but now… :frowning:
Ok, its a home made dome.

1 Like

150 w quantun board, 40x40cm tent, but I dimmer it to 70% now, whatta a messy here…lol

My lighs are a bit high, I know, but why they do not “legging” ?? Shit.

1 Like

Temps are good but the RH is too low. I see holes in the domes causing a loss of humidity :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I made this holes thinking they shoud breath… Lol im trying everything here to not begin crying…hahah joke…

1 Like

That’s good, do you have a way to measure the DLI/PPDF? Look into the smart phone app called PHOTONE. They’re not stretching so I would say your lighting is ok but you’ll need to adjust the height and intensity down the road :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes