Seedling nutrient burn?

This is a 26 day-old seedling in a one gallon pot. When I transplanted 10 days ago, I mixed some worm castings and high N guano into the bottom 2/3 of the pot. The growing medium is HP Promix. I fed with an alfalfa meal, guano, worm castings tea almost a week ago. PH was 6.5 and TDS was 225. A few other plants are showing yellow just at the leaf tips of the newest growth. This one is the most dramatic. I’ve been PHing the water all along. I wonder if I was too heavy handed with the guano and shouldn’t have fed them the tea. Does this look like the beginning of nutrient burn? Thanks.

2 Likes

First off welcome to the forum @GreenDreamer
It definitely appears to be nute burn
Your soil should be hot enough so you may have over done it ppm where not that high
Next watering water till you get run off collect the run off and check ppm and ph this will tell us what going on at the roots
Its also possible the eoots hit the hot layer at the same time you decided to feed them
I would only ph water her fir the next couple times and watch the new growth for signs of a issue
The leaves that have been damaged will usually not get better and may even look worse in a few days fyi
New growth is always best to watch
Can i get a picture of the whole plant for a reference?
Also it doesn’t let ok that bad so dont stress it right now

4 Likes

Here are a couple whole plant photos.

2 Likes

They look good over all as i said earlier just ph water and
Next watering get run off numbers then tag me with the ppm and ph info :wink:
by placing a @ symbol in front of my user name
Like i did to yours @GreenDreamer

3 Likes

Will do. Thank you!

1 Like

As wrinkled as the leaves are, is overwatering a possibility?

1 Like

Hey there @GreenDreamer and welcome to the best growing support froum in the world with an excellent team of experienced people a off us willing to help at any time please tag me in also so I can follow up with you, you plant looks great by the way keep growing :v:.

1 Like