Seedling looks funny

Can someone tell me what’s wrong with the leaves on this gorilla glue seedling. Is this normal, or is this plant gonna be a problem?

1 Like

Looks normal for a seedling…

1 Like

If it’s the discoloration you see mottled on the bottom leaves, it might be variegation which is totally normal

Thanks,I was more concerned about the twisting and mis shape of the center leaves. But maybe I’m just a worried father….

1 Like

The first sets of leaves are a tad wonky.
It will grow into herself soon. :blush:

3 Likes

Well this is the GG that started wonky, and with now three weeks into veg. It’s still looking a little different than the GSC, and BB. All the plants are up to 11 points but the GG is now growing some sort of extra growth… any clues if this is normal?

@IIGOODIVU

That little leaf on the big leaf is really odd. Wth?

I had one that all the leaves were twisted like a cork screw

1 Like

That’s awesome… it’s just genetics, I’ve seen this before and during flower little buds grew on the fan leaves right where that leaf is coming out. Wish I had pics but it was before those times.

3 Likes

I believe this is just a happy plant…

2 Likes

Special lady. she is just showing some extra love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My girls are in recovery mode after their final major trim, second net at 4 feet. Going into flower mode next week.

2 Likes

You’re going to have some tall colas. Hope your tent is tall. The girls look nice and healthy. They do love their new trim in the under region, too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like