Seedling looks different? Any ideas?

Unstable genetic?

My experience has shown me that every plant will look a little different. Make sure that you give both exactly the same of everything. One a little farther from the light, a little different nutrients from one to the other. In 30 years of growing its amazing how the smallest in differences will effect the way a plant will look and grow.

2 Likes

Also remember no two plants are ever gonna be exactly the same. Clones are as close as you will get to that. Just as no 2 siblings from the same parents are exactly alike. Even identical twins are not exactly 100% identical :v:

1 Like

Is that 2 photos of the same plant ? Because if not they are twins.

2 Likes

Look at how big the cotyledons are…

2 Likes

Yes same plant haha, It was a bag seed of some grapefruit x cookies. I’m just wondering if maybe the male that pollinated it maybe had something to this look? The seed this plant came from was very bulgy stood out compared to the others and appeared to have a crack on it . It happened to be the only one that popped also. The first leaf was that large thick one. I have no clue what’s going on this is my 3rd run

Ah man it’s the only one of that linage that popped. I was excited to see what they held inside too, this was the outcome so far, I hope it’s a female, but if it’s a male oh well. I really hope I don’t have some hemp in it or something lol

be patient.

1 Like

An update to this bag seed! Should be some sort of GSC no clue what male pollinated her. I managed to snag one clone and it also shot out into 3 branches like her mother

cannot wait to try out she smells fruity!