Seedling leave tips turned yellow

seedling leave tips turned yellowand now there is a little brown at the very tip. I bought 6 seeds from growerschoice (unfortunately) because out of 6 seeds, only 2 germinated, and now appear to be dying. I will def be buying from you now!
Anyway… here’s the pick of my 3 week old babies. What may b causing this?

seedling

Can we get some clear pictures in good light? And tell us a little about your grow… what strain and soil and such.

Yeah it’s pretty blurry. The plants shouldn’t need extra nutrients yet as long as the cotyledons haven’t fallen off. Which are yellow and falling off too. I would guess too many nutrients. Soil to hot.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

If you say miracle gro for your medium, that’s the problem.

You got nutes miracle gro, ocean forest or some other hot soil?

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed + growerschoice Tangering Dream Autoflower

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF= mirale grow seed starter

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths = Jiffy strip pots

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) = filtered water 6.0 ph watered & sprayed daily

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable = whatever is in miracle grow

Indoor or Outdoor= indoor

Light system = feit LED adjustable grow light 39 to 42 intensity. have it on blue spectrum.

Temps; Day, Night = between 70 - 73°

Humidity; Day, Night =50-60%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size = in my boiler room squirrel fan always running

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, = hydrometer reads constant humidity

Co2; Yes, No= no, but I’m constantly back watching and exhailing on them

I too was looking into nute burn, so I was thinking of transplanting them into either Natures Care org pot mix N .18%, P .10 %, K .12% or
Just Natural N .06%, P .09%, K .06%
Will wait back to hear which one will be better for the babies.

babies4

yeah, miracle grow seed starter. I posted all info in forum the potting soils I will use to transplant. One has very low NPK. waiting to hear back before I transplant

Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest are both really popular around these parts. Good luck!

I used Natures Care org pot mix N .18%, P .10 %, K .12% in the bottom half of the new pots, then topped with Just Natural N .06%, P .09%, K .06% which was damp. I placed the babies into their own new pot in their original jiffy strip pot which I removed the bottom, and have them outside. I kept them in their jiffy pot with original seed starting miracle grow so they can slowly integrate without a shock. I will bring them back inside when the outdoor temp falls below what they are used to. Is it OK to bring them outside during the day time for a few hours? I would like to water them to wash away the miracle grow.
Also, should I continue with the led grow light set to blue ‘seed to seedling’, or should I now switch to the ‘get growing’ red, white & blue spectrum?

You have to give them a week or 2 and not overwater them.

What kind of light are you using, and how far above the seedlings is the light.

feit LED adjustable grow light 39 to 42 intensity. have it on blue spectrum. It is currently 12" above plants. The reason I wanted to bring them outside is because the top half of dirt (see above) in their new permanent pots was damp- must have been a hole in bag. I was hoping outdoors will dry it out. I don’t want to get mold.
Some places say it is ok to bring potted plants outside for a few hours (as long as the temp is the same), some say nay. I can put on patio away from greenery and pests. Any thoughts?

Also… these plants sprouted on Apr 20th. Why are mine so small?