Seedling Leaning

how close to harvest depends on how the buds stack up and trichomes mature. I see lots of sparkly diamonds on the buds, so the trichomes look at my perspective to be fairly clear. Flushing happens the last week or few days before chopping the plant. Some dont do it at all, and each grower has their preference. you still have a few weeks to get a good cloudy look to the buds. When it starts looking like it’s more snowy/frosty than sparkly, it will be closer.

1 Like

And should i give diet to them like i was doing before?? I dont think they need water right now what do you say about it??

your the best call on water. Lift the pot, if it feels light, time to give some fluids. Nutrients at this time should be focusing on bloom/flower growth, dont skimp on nutrients just yet. She still needs them in this final burst of growth. Its all about stacking on the buds now, additional phos helps buds get fatter

2 Likes

What do you think this plant can give how much yield after drying??? Any guesses???

nope, no clue on dry weight. wont know until it is cut.

1 Like

Can’t wait its more stressful period lol

it is but hang in there!

1 Like

Yes still putting out new pistils. Good it doesnt want to stop and not sick either, this is gonna be good smoke

1 Like

Why the stems are getting purple is there any issue???

3 Likes

Dont know enough about her. If nothing else seems wrong I dont worry. The leaves are sending sugars or foods down to other parts of the plant

2 Likes

Should i feed her? Or just its enough??

1 Like

I’m not sure buddy, are you able to test ppm tds of runoff water?
I say harvest is still far enough away that I would feed her when she needs water

2 Likes

it could be caused by light intensity for turning purple

2 Likes

Could be the strain or phenotype too. One of my Texadas twins was all green, the other deep purple. Same pot, same everything. It got real purple at the end

1 Like

3 Likes

Do you have any seeds? What do you plan for your next grow

1 Like

getting close! looks great

1 Like

Yes i have white widow autos will plan after i buy the grow tent

1 Like