Seedling Leaning

Seedling started at 29th September and now its been 3 months 7 days so you want me to cut the bigger one that is closer to light???

Agreed no cut. Your tops dont seem to be blocking light or air, you got a very ‘open’ plant. All them new white-green hairs tells me it will still get more potent. Nice to see some crystal on the flowers now. What a long growing autoflower!

3 Likes

About your lower buds and light… your tops show no signs of over-heat or over-light, at all. I think you can put your light closer.

2 Likes

Do not cut the upper buds. They are not interfering with the rest of your grow. Just give the plant some more time, it is doing just fine.

2 Likes

1 Like

@TransplantedFarmgirl @Jaysittinback what you say about these buds now? Any new info you wanted to share?

2 Likes

You’ve still got a few weeks for those buds to fatten up.

Reading thru the thread looks like you learned quite a bit…and that knowledge will be used on your next grow.

This stuff is difficult but once you learn and improve, it becomes second nature and actually fun to grow. I like the no drama.

3 Likes

Coming along nice, any smell yet? I hope you got the patience for a few more weeks!

2 Likes

Agree with everyone. Still need a couple weeks. They fatten up a lot in the last few weeks. If you have some shooting powder (phosphorus) this is when you should start using it.

Yes smell is high… and secondly @TransplantedFarmgirl phosphorus i am using bloom of flora series for it is it okay or should i buy another nutrient

1 Like

Shooting powder is an extra supplement of phos and potassium to standard feeding. I use the one from house & garden and it can be found online . It isn’t essential but does really fatten buds.

1 Like

Is it this one? Worked very good for me.

2 Likes

I missed this stuff, ran out in the spring and been growing without nutes… best grows I’ve had was with this stuff. I use the Veg together with it, full dose of each. I used to anyway, just got some delivered (thanks to a friend) and going to start using it again but as directed.

3 Likes

What’s the good news, we’re rootin’ for your buds, and time for new pics!

2 Likes

Agreed, how’s it going out there?

1 Like

Sorry for late reply was really busy these days… i dont have this nutrient i used phosphorus bought from local market…here are some pictures i took from mobile by attaching magnifier glass. Please look

1 Like

looking good! hows the whole plant look?

Its getting better…

2 Likes

nice plant :slight_smile: a great start to a better growing future than your last runs.

2 Likes

What about flushing and harvesting??