Seedling Leaning

You might be able to lower your light a bit. How high is it?

Its about 2 ft like 24 inches

For small one or bigger

I would try 18 inches and see how they react.
Put the little one on a riser to get it closer until it stretches.

2 Likes

Flowering has started i just wanted to increase the buds and thc what precautions should i take? And what should be process for watering and also guide me about light schedules…

2 Likes

Looking two meters tall ! Maybe just looks that way?
12 hours light, and 12 hours of solid dark, no interruptions.
Takes more energy to build buds flowers fruit. As much light as you can afford.
If growing in soil just poke the soil feel for damp 2.5cm down. Like the vegetable gardeners do. If that’s coco I don’t know.

2 Likes

I not sure about soil but for nutrients i am using flora series… m gonna change lights to 12 by 12 but its auto flower does it require to do it like 12 by 12?? And secondly i dont know about water should i feed her more or just regular feed diet?

Oh autoflower. It is supposed to flower at 18h light, 6h dark. People switch to 12/12 if they are not flowering and or want to save money. It can do it but doesnt need it.
GH Flora series? Do exactly what it says on the bottle. And find a way to add calcium, cannabis is a heavy calcium user and even with nutrients, extra calcium is helpful.
And some know when to water by the weight of their pots, they got used to it. I figgured you havent been doing that so that’s why I said just poke the soil

3 Likes

Grow is looking great :grin:
Autos can handle more light, but are also not tied to a darkness requirement. As much as is possible up to 18 hrs like @Jaysittinback stated is good. I’m glad this grow is working out for you. Good luck!

1 Like

I am giving them 18rs of light and more calmag as @Jaysittinback stated… but how much time does it take to make them bigger or will they remain like this?

1 Like

The buds will get bigger over the next few weeks. The plant will no longer put energy into making new fan leaves. So yes the buds will increase but the leaves will not. Hope your grow stays on course looks like you have got it now😁

1 Like

You got buds! Nice to see, now the only thing to do is let them grow thicker and heavier.
Good how you tied it down so the light hits more plant. When you get in a grow tent or enclosure with reflective walls you will get more out of your light and faster growth. Still going to be weeks. Its been a long wait, what three months now.

1 Like

Yes its been 3 months. seedling started at the end of September… so what you think how many weeks does it take and giving her more bloom will help or not…i am just worried about it

You are in a good place for your grow. Usually flowering for autos will be around 8 weeks after the pistils start showing. It might take up to ten weeks depending on how sedating you want the flower to be and the strain. To my eyes you have about another month.
I usually feed the plants nutrients until the last week then I use water only. This helps the bud have a cleaner flavor when dried and smoked. Once the pistils start to shrivel up then look at the trichomes. If the trichomes looking like sparkling diamonds, they are almost ready. If the buds look like they are covered in matte, plastic-looking trichomes, that’s when they are the highest in THC. If you are not able to look at the trichomes with a jeweler loupe, then when the trichomes appear white it is ready.

1 Like

Okay I’ll take care for 1 more month i dont have any equipments for checkin the trichomes just have magnifier glass for this to check… I’ll upload pictures after every 3 days so that if there any issue you guys can help me… i so greatful to you guys for helping noobs like me :stuck_out_tongue: @TransplantedFarmgirl @Spiney_norman @Jaysittinback you guys are the best :wink: thanks alot…

3 Likes

Feed it again, I agree with @TransplantedFarmgirl until the last week. If you don’t know when the last week is, feed until the hairs are red-brown and curling. Yes keep the pictures coming.

2 Likes

Sorry was busy in some home stuff… please look the updated ones and let me know

2 Likes

If i cut the uper part of bigger buds and let the smaller ones to get more light would be okay or what to do i am confused

2 Likes

I would not cut your upper buds. The smaller buds are gonna be like they are. How long into flowering are you now?

1 Like

When it is time to harvest, you can remove the main cola and let the others stay on the plant to mature longer.