Seedling Leaning

@TransplantedFarmgirl @Spiney_norman

1 Like

Keep the light where it is for now. I see just a little bit of leaf curl but she may just need a little drink or some air flow from a fan to cool her off.
People top for various reasons. Autoflowers don’t really do well in general if topped. They are on a timed growth path and topping may stunt the plant. If you happen to get an auto that waits for 5 weeks to start flowering it would probably be ok. But if it starts at 3 weeks then you are going to lose some production from the loss of the biggest cola.
Photo period plants are topped mostly to give an even canopy of colas in the tent. Topped right above the 5th node normally gives 8 healthy secondary branches. By bending and adjusting those branches you can keep them all about the same height and distance from the light.
Now there are dozens of ways growers manipulate plants to utilize space in the tent. Look up LST (Low Stress Training) and you can see how growers do it.

As far as air issues i have opened the door for good air circulation. Light will be same as it is. Can i start low stress training from this week because i am so much confused.

Humidity is about 50% right now…and by opening door it drops to 39%

1 Like

I would wait another week for at least one more node to develop.
Depending on how tall your tent is you may not need to do a lot.
Since these are slow to develop I think the less that you do the better this grow.
Next grow switch to a good cannabis soil like Happy Frog and you will have better results.

3 Likes

Ahh The worry filled first few weeks…even with all the mistakes we make, I think we stress more than the plant ever does. Haha
Looks like you’re giving it your all and doing great! Gonna follow along and see how it all pans out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t believe they have access where they live to HF.

1 Like

@Spiney_norman has you covered. Also, you don’t have to train your plants. Yes it does help with production but the plants will give you buds regardless if they are trained or not. I did train one of my first of four plants, but let the others kinda do their own thing and still had good success. I personally do not train autos, unless it is by accident that I break a part of the plant.

Yes i dont have access… next time I’ll be using simple coco.

1 Like

Thats a good plan on the coco coir.
Once someone mixes up a “Special” blend of soil then the number of people who are able to troubleshoot problems drops drastically. We have scores of growers who are experienced with commercial bagged soils or coco coir, but in a mixed blend like you have there may be just a couple growers savvy enough to figure out issues. I am not one of those guys.
But if you start out in a common media like coco then you have a lot of experienced support. I might add that if you got set up and started within the next week that a plant in coco would probably grow faster and overtake the one you have. Why that one is growing so slowly is just a mystery to me.
I still think its something in the root zone that is slowing root development. But cant really say for sure.
Its all a learning experience. I have 3 years behind me now and I just started to feel like maybe I know a little bit about this. Enjoyable though.

1 Like

Let me tell you everything from start… . I ordered auto seeds from herbies and some seed from seedsman. It was my mistake because at that time i dont have complete resources to grow so i wasted a lot of money on seeds and came to know few days ago that i can order seeds from another city of my country the thing is i live in Pakistan here temperature is very high 4months of winter 8 months of summer now. I ordered soil to grow these plants and he added some alfalfa meal and other stuff and make the soil for me to grow these things all the process of germination i followed by watching YouTube videos and it was perfectly done. i have been growing in servant quarter here the room air circulation is good i mean pretty good so controlling temperature is difficult so i waited for the winters because max cold drops to -2 to -5 which is controllable by heaters. So i planted the seed and start growing it after this i already informed everything to you. But the food for this plant i am not following the diet schedules the reason is that the root system is weak and i am afraid that if it dies my months of hard work will be wasted which i was planning… for food i am 1 week behind because you told me that he already added some stuff in the soil so you should be careful give her food so i am giving her week 3 diet instead of 4 did you get my point?? Due to more air circulation humidity get low to 42% some times

2 Likes

I do understand.
All I am saying is I personally don’t know how to advise growing in this soil since its different than normal.
It may be absolutely great. I am not familiar with it.
No disrespect was intended before. I am not an expert at all. Just trying to help out is all.

1 Like

I am very much grateful brother. And would be happy to get your more help. Right now i just watered her with 4th week schedule an hope so everything will be fine…

For the next grow I’ll be using smiple coco… my cousin is coming from UK I’ll ask him for the jacks 321 he’ll bring…

1 Like

After 1 week please check is everything okay?

5 Likes

Looking great.

2 Likes

What strains is this?? i don’t know about it…

3 Likes

There is no way to tell. It looks like an Indica leaning strain, but they can be like that no matter the strain. After its done you might be able to tell from the effects what it may be.

3 Likes

Please Look… should i increase diet or give them normal i am giving these two week 6 diet according to normal chart diet…

1 Like

Pics in white light are much better.
Perhaps just use the flash.
From what I can see they look fine.
I see some white spots that just may be dust. Could be gnats too. Do you see any little black files?

1 Like

Its dust only the neighbours are doing some floor work thats the reason why so much dust… here are the pictures…

2 Likes