Seedling Leaning

@Spiney_norman bro it doesn’t wilt.

1 Like

the app is good enough for me. i dont see spending money on the meter when the app gives me a good enough guess on what im putting out on each setting.

1 Like

I planted the seed on 28th Novemver and today is 10th of Oct. I am a new grower i don’t know as much. Plant is growing very slowly its zkittle auto ordered from herbies. I am using peat moss perlite and some portion of mud and sand. These growing days i never showered them with nutrients except PH balanced water. Please tell me what should i do to make it grow faster i have seen my photos on Internet with 12 days old seedlings they have big enough leaves. Temperature is 27 degree celcius and humidity is 68%. Please see photos does it require any nutrients?

Processing: 20221011_180009.jpg…

2 Likes

Is that coco coir that you are growing in?

1 Like

Actually i purchased it from somewhere else he just informed me that you dont want to feed her for like 2 weeks i am confirming from him about the soil. But please tell me is it growing normally or is there any issue.

1 Like

Yes its coco coir

It looks healthy, but if its 100% coco coir then it needs food.
Coco is inert and has zero nutrients. What nutrients do you plant to use. And do you have them already?
I grow in coco and use Jacks 321

1 Like

Yes i have flora series bloom micro and veg and i also have calmag.

1 Like

Ok, give me a few minutes to look up their feeding info

1 Like

I just confirmed from my seller he told me he use coco coir and 5 types of amendments alfalfa meal
type stuff it’s got 3 types of composts.

So what and how to feed is going to be a bit of a mystery.
You may have to rely on him for pH info and feeding. Pure coco needs food from day 1. But if he is vague about what’s in the soil mix we just have to see what happens.
I would go ahead and feed it with the medium schedule. Coco likes more frequent watering but with the alfalfa and composts it may react differently.
This is the problem with personal mixes. The majority of growers will not have experience with the mixture and can only guess about what to do.
Slow growth could simply be the plant taking time to root and it might take off in a short time.
I might suggest that you think about transplanting into something like Happy Frog, Ocean Forest or straight coco coir. In those the community can advise based on years of experience.

I would love to do it but HP and OF are not available in Pakistan thats why we had to rely on the local person… okay I’ll ask him. By seeing the plant did you see any deficiency???

1 Like

No, it looks fine.
Just give it time to develop.

1 Like

Okay thanks @Spiney_norman so nice of you I’ll be updating you time to time…

1 Like

2 Likes

Last time @Spiney_norman you just informed me to accurate the light after that it stopped from stretching now if i calculate days of true growth its 8 to 9 days now you see the color of leaves they are light green. I already talk to that soil person and he said that you can give nutrients after two days exactly. Should i go for it or w8 for 2 to 3 days more? if you zoom the picture you can see the some spots on it is it some kind of issue or what?

1 Like

If you feed I would suggest like 1/4 strength on the mix.
It looks healthy enough. Perhaps just not enough food in that soil mix to get her moving.
They so stall sometimes at first. So just don’t overdo the nutrients.

I gave ph balanced water ph value 5.9-6.0 with ppm of 200 including NPK and Calmag. And its been 2 days. Please check is everything okay??

3 Likes