Seedling issues

Hi all, planted 4 seeds last week all started to grow their first two leaves however upon watering again I poured too heavy and the little plant with it’s one root came out. I replanted it and positioned correctly however it’s not growing anymore like the others. Any help would be great. It’s the top left (small one).

1 Like

Leave it alone shes alive, just in a little shock most likely. I think shes just your runt and imo runts give you a good yield! :grin:

1 Like

Seedlings don’t take much water good to use a dome Mist the inside of the Dome couple times a day. At this point you’re developing a root system . Keep taking care of them. happy growing

1 Like

Looks like there is a lot of water in those pots let them dry out some they don’t take much

2 Likes

put a clear cup over the smallest one…it will act like a humidity dome.

1 Like

No clear cup not nessecarry unless ur in below 60% average humidity… other then that want en to grow fast listen to @Hogmaster… plants eat with the last little sip of water… that’s when it takes up the most nutrients as the soil drys. No much water equals stunt everytime at that stage… try and dribble feed some water dont saturate the pots that’s not till u got 2 to 3 sets of regular 3 to 5 point leaves

1 Like

I put water on the sides of my little babies. I’ve broke a few from stupid mistakes. I need to get the little syringes from our late mom’s diabetic company. I kept a box for this reason.

1 Like