Seedling issue please help

@Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22 I’ll do a slurry test and will let yall know and wait for further instructions because I don’t want to over water her by giving her more water with nutes

Ppm is extremely low idk how I know I checked before I water and it was 600 and something what happen @Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22 What do I do now since I don’t want to over water them

Was this soil from near the root zone, a couple inches deep?

Either way it’s still low. Mix a gallon full strength. Before pH’ing it, add more water little by little til it’s about 900-1000ppm. Then pH. If a full strength gallon is less than that use it as is. Give her a pint.

I know she’s real damp now, but overwatering here and there is easier to fix than starving plants. That’s really low for 4 weeks in. Runoff should be >2x that already. So if soil is that low, runoff is probably lower. Let it soak that up for a couple days.

If it keeps getting worse, you may need to drop another bean. I know that sucks, but sometimes they just don’t make it. @Pet_de_Chien and myself have given some pretty good pointers, but it’s down to the plant itself.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 yes it was close to the root zone about 3 inch down and it was tablespoon I picked up and tablespoon of water. I tried to mix it up as best I could and let it sit for about 10 mins and that’s when I took the ppm meter in and took the pic. I’ll have to do it tomorrow and mix 2 gallons with the desired ppm and feed the girls. But if I must plant need seeds so be it I’ve learned alot but I won’t give up until they die.

1 Like

I’ve had to start new ones too. All growers have. I’ve got about 100 seeds and always have a couple not in storage waiting. You can have everything dialed in 100% and sometimes a seedling just doesn’t want to do anything.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 I don’t have a 100 seeds lol I have about 6 more I’ll have to order soon but my bank account won’t allow me to order that much lmao hurt my pocket enough

1 Like

Half were gifts lol. But all ILGM. Others ya, deep in the pocket.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien

I think I might have done the slurry test wrong I haven’t added any nutes since the last watering I went check on them and does this look like nute burn

2 Likes

Considering what little I know, that they appear to be overwatered with tips having touched the soil at some point in life and underfed. Deduction says no, they are hungry. Looks like they are trying to get some greening back in, but still seeing some interveinal chlorosis. Takes a few days for even the mobile nutes to affect.
Did you happen to PH that slurry test you did? Peat mix medium target is 6.3-6.5ish.

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien no I didn’t ph the slurry test should I do another and check the ppm again and ph?

@Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22

I feed them at a ppm of 975 I used grow big,big bloom, and cal-mag. And gave them 1/2 gallon each.

2 Likes

i think everyone has that acurite temp and humidity gauge… wish i had stock in that company.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien

Well they seem to be getting worse I think its time to start germinating on 2 other seeds I think it’s to late for them )’:

1 Like

lol i have 2 of those also… my are a auto sour d and a afhgan photo. over watering was the cause of failure. had nothing to do with the beans. (in my grow)

1 Like

No@oldguygettingbackin I’m sorry brother it does suck but I guess we learned what not do! I learned alot that’s for sure! I’m going to do this run a lot different by taking more notes and less hovering over em! Just let them rest

1 Like

yeah unfortunately i sit there in the room. no tent a 10x12 room. (yeah super nice size) and stare at my plants for hours. which can be detrimental to there health

2 Likes

I’m probably going to start a journal this time too and note everything I do if you wanna follow do you have one of yours I can follow along with because I know you have taken the tips fro @Pet_de_Chien and @Borderryan22 and I would like to see your grow to bring my spirits back lol @oldguygettingbackin

This is from yesterday.

Photos (ILGM) planted Nov 15, flipped three weeks ago today.
Bruce Banner back left
Black Widow front left
GrandDaddy Purple front right

PoisonBerry Auto (not ILGM) planted like Nov 25, 3½ weeks in flower… back right

1 Like

Current set of testers Here ya go, nothing exciting currently. I listed dates so you can see how fast they chug-a-lug when happy.
I’m growing some breeding testers for a guy right now, do a stability/herm test…Goal is to stress em before flower to see if they turn when they show sex, and now that they are flowering, I’ll lst/hst some more, light stress 60dli and gavage feed to see if I can stress em into herming…If not, I get some good free buds.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 wow they look amazing! I hoping to have one looking like that soon!! @Pet_de_Chien I don’t think your pics uploaded lol and @oldguygettingbackin where is your grow at?

2 Likes