Seedling issue please help

No set time frame, depends on what my plans with it are.

2 Likes

Like :point_up::point_up::point_up: said. Really up to you.

1 Like

Okay because my seedling is 14 days old I thought I would see some roots out the bottom by now but nothing so far and I looked back your grow and you never day say I day or how old they were @Borderryan22

1 Like

I transplanted right around 2 weeks or so. Just when I knew there was enough root development to hold the coco together when I rehomed her.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien so possibly a slight problem my wife decided to cut off breakers looking for the pool because they were going to be making a repair. And some how it was never cut back on for a about a hr while I was at work could they herm?

Nah. Extra lights off is ok. An hour is nothing to worry about

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien since I wasn’t able to do the clear solo cup in a another solo cup to check the roots. Is it okay to remove the plant the cup to check roots and put back?

Personally, I wouldn’t just in case the soil falls apart. You can leave them in a while as long as you properly water and/or feed.

1 Like

What if the soil wasn’t to fall apart? @Borderryan22

1 Like

Should be okay.

1 Like

Well what did I do wrong now? I haven’t watered her in 4 days because I water toward run off to check soil ppm. It was sitting around 500 to 400 she is 17 days old since popped out of soil? Could this be a nitrogen issue? @Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22

No they look good, just looks like leaf tips that touched the soil or some nutes. The little ones can burn easy, but it’ll recover. Off to a healthy start on these babies.
Got drain holes, lots in those cups I assume.

2 Likes

Okay because I added soil when the cup seemed to be low. And at that time the leaf never touched the before then. I’m assuming. I cut it off this morning. And yes I’m being patient and not watering often to make those roots reach. @Pet_de_Chien

1 Like

So it is now day 20 since she has broken soil. How is she looking to yall I thought for sure by now I would see some roots ready for transplant but nothing :confused: @Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22 am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

They look a bit small for 3 weeks. Where’s your temperature at? Cool temps will slow growth a lot, and it is February.

1 Like

My temp is set at 78°F and I use the ac infinity with temp control and it manages it will i have my light set at around 30 inches away to try and stretch her. I checked the soil ph and it is sitting at 6.6 and her moisture reading in the soil was 7 moist. @DrWoo

Damfino, then. They look just fine, only a bit on the small side for 3 weeks. Not stretchy, so I don’t think it’s lights. May just be genetic - a slow grower.

1 Like

Is the one on the right (not really in pic) the same type and age?

they got a feeding Friday for the first time at half strength do I need to increase feed or something? @DrWoo

What soil are you in?