Seedling issue please help

That mykos stuff have you ever used on your seedlings? @Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien

2 Likes

Yes all the time, best time to inoculate them. Azos (azospirillium brasilense) is a Nitrogen fixing Bacteria and Mykos is an Endo Mychorizal.(Glomus intradices-arbuscular - Phosphorus) Dont check my spelling but google if interested what they do.

Good start, I use a bunch of other stuff, but lets stay simple and inexpensive at first.

2 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up: is the one who got me using it!

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22 how much do yall added to say a 1/2 gallon or 1 gallon of water mine arrives Monday through Amazon!

2 Likes

What kind did you get?

1 Like

Dosing is usually on the packages, itā€™ll be a tsp or 10ml per gal once a week or similar, these are living in a bacteria/mushroom sort of way and if you feed them things like un-sulfered-Molasses they live longer and replicate faster, but not necessary. The plants through photosynthesis create sugars and feed them and the mykos eat and break down complex nutes and feed back to the plant, so it becomes a give and take (symbiotic) relationship. Iā€™m trying to keep this inexpensive for you as none of this is needed, but for me personally it has become so.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien

This is what I ordered I believe is the one yall recommended

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not the wettable powder, but you can sprinkle that around the root mass when you transplant, and around the hole they will go in. If you drop new seeds, sprinkle some in the hole they will go in. That bag will last you a good few plantings/transplants. Still good stuff, just isnā€™t for waterings.

Yes its a good one, I still use this one, in wettable powder format. I have 2lb unopened even that I just replaced the previous bag with.

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: Do this, itā€™ll establish well.

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien Iā€™m confused you can put it on with water or you canā€™t? You said in thread #188 ā€œI still use this one, in wettable powder format.ā€ @Borderryan22

Xtreme gardening makes a sort of granulated mykos, which is what you have. Totally fine to put around the root zone when planting and transplanting. Then, they have Mykos WP (wettable powder). The WP version is added to your water/feed, after pHā€™ing.

With other nutes as well correct because the plants are over 30 days old and itā€™s the same soil they were in? @Borderryan22

1 Like

With the WP, yes. Nutes, then pH, then mykos WP. When you add the granulated version, you just sprinkle it to the roots and forget about it; water and feed as usual.

1 Like

Okay I gotcha I probably order the other one this coming up Tuesday @Borderryan22 I just wanted the info so I do get it Iā€™ll know what to do per yall the docā€™s order lol

1 Like

Itā€™s simple to use. The WP will settle at the bottom of your feeding container if you donā€™t stir it up right before use.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien sorry I havenā€™t keep yall updated but the plants are looking good Iā€™ll post updated pics tonight when I water do yall have a active thread of yall grow I would love to follow of yall do??

2 Likes

I still have trouble posting the link without retagging everyone. But click my icon, then click the pic that opens, scroll down to topics created. My active grow is first timer indoor

1 Like

gave big a girl haircut and transplanted her into a 5 gallon pot Lil GDP is 6 days old today since she popped out of the soil the other GDP and PI are still looking alot better no signs of stress yet! Hopefully they will take off soon they are over a month old but still havenā€™t given up on em until the die ill keep em! @Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22

1 Like

Wait what??

1 Like