Seedling issue please help

lol i have 2 of those also… my are a auto sour d and a afhgan photo. over watering was the cause of failure. had nothing to do with the beans. (in my grow)

1 Like

No@oldguygettingbackin I’m sorry brother it does suck but I guess we learned what not do! I learned alot that’s for sure! I’m going to do this run a lot different by taking more notes and less hovering over em! Just let them rest

1 Like

yeah unfortunately i sit there in the room. no tent a 10x12 room. (yeah super nice size) and stare at my plants for hours. which can be detrimental to there health

2 Likes

I’m probably going to start a journal this time too and note everything I do if you wanna follow do you have one of yours I can follow along with because I know you have taken the tips fro @Pet_de_Chien and @Borderryan22 and I would like to see your grow to bring my spirits back lol @oldguygettingbackin

This is from yesterday.

Photos (ILGM) planted Nov 15, flipped three weeks ago today.
Bruce Banner back left
Black Widow front left
GrandDaddy Purple front right

PoisonBerry Auto (not ILGM) planted like Nov 25, 3½ weeks in flower… back right

1 Like

Current set of testers Here ya go, nothing exciting currently. I listed dates so you can see how fast they chug-a-lug when happy.
I’m growing some breeding testers for a guy right now, do a stability/herm test…Goal is to stress em before flower to see if they turn when they show sex, and now that they are flowering, I’ll lst/hst some more, light stress 60dli and gavage feed to see if I can stress em into herming…If not, I get some good free buds.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 wow they look amazing! I hoping to have one looking like that soon!! @Pet_de_Chien I don’t think your pics uploaded lol and @oldguygettingbackin where is your grow at?

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien I had to click on the link duhhh lol and Holy shit how did you train them to grow like that LST? The pic of the undercarriage is a perfect angle!!

2 Likes

They were cut into a quadline layout, but I did not have time to really train them, you can see the timeline was a short veg to flip to sex them…not really my way style of growing, but it will suit the purposes. I cut clones of each one in the event I get a stellar pheno, and if so then I’ll take my time laying out a proper quad. In the upper right “search”, look up Mainline, Manifold, Quadline, FIM, Topping… all terms for different styles of training. Some cool stuff when you get there, lots of guys/gals here do some amazing stuff.

1 Like

I used canna Coco expandable bricks, Jack’s part A and B 321 system, and add fish sh!t after pH’ing. Same amount of feed every day and I easy to adjust. Too much nitrogen, back off part b. Too much potassium? Back off part a. Super simple. The GDP is getting ridiculous trichome coverage.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien so I just discovered the seeds I order were never autoflowers but that still doesn’t explain why they didn’t make it lol

Were they ILGM?

1 Like

Yes they are ilgm @Borderryan22

Hmmm… I feel bad having given advice and they didn’t make it. But advice given was from experience, and @Pet_de_Chien knows his stuff too.

1 Like

Yea but now it makes since starting them in a 5 gallon pot was not the way to go but that’s my fault was it ever a good idea to start a photo in 5 gal Pot? @Borderryan22

I couldn’t tell ya I’m on my first photo run. The last 2 autos I ran did that tho. I chunked one 5 weeks in flower because it wasn’t bigger than a hot dog. I let the other go and she only gave me 11 grams.

The auto I have now is in a 1 gallon and really big for it.

The thing I noticed with soil tho, for me, in my very short experience, is it packs really easy and that can cause trenching and channeling where the water only goes in specific paths instead of soaking all the soil.

1 Like

Okay I’m sorry to hear what happen to your girl! I know that wasn’t the best news): but I have no idea how to even begin photo I got 3 seeds in rapid rooters and 5 gallon pots idk if once they sprout do I place them in solo cups or get 1 gallon pots on my youtube right now trying learn what to do /:disappointed_relieved:
@Borderryan22

Haven’t tried rapid rooters. I just soak then bury them in solo cups. I used a clear solo cup, cut holes in bottom to drain, and slipped that in a red solo cup with holes for drainage. This way you can slip the clear cup out and see what your roots are doing. About two weeks later, final home. This was Bruce Banner photo at about 12 days I believe…

1 Like

Oh wow okay so it’s not so much different! I thought I was going to have to buy other pots and a bunch of other stuff! But okay I got to get clear solo cups just have to buy those! And idk how it’s going to work with the happy frog soil I have! Do I have to buy that Mycorrhizal stuff too huh to transplant them? Or what do you use to transplant @Borderryan22

1 Like

Starting Pot size really doesn’t matter, It will appear that the plant is growing slowly, as the roots will continue to grow more aggressively than the topside until they hit a side or bottom, while the tops grow gradually, but then typically, the top explodes and grows crazy fast, inches a night.
So probably better for a new grower to start in a smaller pot as info is a lot to juggle along with an aggressive growing plant. but end of day…no harm no foul.

3 Likes