Seedling help ,yelliw 1st ridged leaves

Ok ok now I get it. Well you are still in my room and I am here if you have more questions about the soil grow. I am always in ProMix. Feel free to tag me up if you need anything. If you keep posting updates here I’ll set to watching. If you set up a grow thread tag me in. I’ll chill and watch. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Wonderful, thank u much.

So checked my babies today sn omg fml. Anybody know wtf is goin on with them? Someone help meee!!!

Help!! Lol

@Pjtrim have you been spraying them with water? Have you been watering? Looks like they are dry at this point they should be getting watered. The new growth looks healthy on most of them. How close is your light? Did you raise it? What setting is the dimmer on? Looks like water burn on the leaves. I don’t know HappyFrog products so I can’t help you there.

1 Like

I just took the dome off last night an sprayed them, i moved the light up bout a foot sn turned the heat down to 70, i havent watered them at all, just now gave them a little water. Hoping that is the issue. I was thinking the same as u,

1 Like

At this point they should be taking up water through their roots and you should have the air humidity at 68% you have a powerful light but they aren’t ready for that yet. Hopefully raising the light turning down the intensity and watering them through the medium will get them straightened out. Best of luck friend keep me updated. :deciduous_tree::fire::dash::drooling_face:

1 Like

Appreciate it, i did all of that, hopefully they fix themselves, tine will tell thank u much

1 Like

Haha i just saw the tag and was looking to see if this was it (the other post). Jeez I love this site :rofl:

2 Likes

Its is nuts. Im at work stressed out over this lol

1 Like

Cups are really light an dry an tent was rather hot, i turned heater down to 70 an watered cups good an also raused light up, idk what else to do,

1 Like

My bad man. Thought it was ironed out when I saw 30 posts :man_facepalming:t5:

All that cant be new overnight change right? They had a bit of a rough start and none of those ‘rough leaves’ have had the chance to shed.

I did see the seedlings looking healthy tho. Are those pictures 2 and 3? If so, we may have something going on. How far is that light again?

The last picture actually looks like the soil is too hot. Got a ppm meter to check tds?

I chagend to better soil since the 1st post, these pics are from today, lights were bout 14in away, i miver them up to bout 20in away , it was hot in there so i turned heat down to 70, wss getting to bout 81 an 78 with lights off. Soil was dry as well, never watered them thru out tge cups completely cause i was affraid to over water

Its hf an ffif an perlite,

These are different seedlings that are doin this, nit the same as 1st post

They werent lije thus yesyerday with dome on, took off done last night an today this is how they looked

not all look bad

Yea I saw you mention going from Light Warrior to Happy Frog somewhere. Light warrior is honestly ‘supposed’ to be the best seed starter if Im not mistaken. Like 50/50 soil / vermiculite or peat. And baked full of microbes.

Happy frog is more popular just because its a stronger soil. Feeds plants earlier. Ocean Forest being a bit stronger then that.

I see similar damage on a few over night but cant tell which are which from the recent pics. Can you get a similar angle as the one from last night?

Assuming the latest picture is last night and not right now tho. My bad

1 Like

These are all new pics today ill send last nights