Seedling help superskunk fem outside

Is my seedling dead…? I i should of used heat mat and light instead of just dropping in rockwool then planting it outside…

d

2 Likes

Get her inside out of the heat. Seedlings can’t handle direct exposure to the sun this time of year. I would place her in a cool spot with a T5 fluorescent light and water her about a shot glass of PH water. Personally I wouldn’t introduce her to outside for several weeks and then just gradually for several days to harden off. :pray: she’s not too far gone. I would also drop that rock wool cube in a solo cup with a cannabis friendly soil :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Anytime Grow Bro, keep me posted :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

You may need to help get the husk/membrane off of seedling, looks stuck in pic. You could spray bottle it just b4 sunset, or after any direct sunlight. Good luck

1 Like

I don’t know about dead but it is drowning. That is far too wet for a sprout. I bet you could press down and get water pooled in the depression. Damp is all that is required.

1 Like

She is saved because of your help brothas! Thank youu! Is she ready to be planted outside or should i wait for her to get bigger??? @OGIncognito @HMGRWN @Poseidon1

3 Likes

Definitely wait until she’s showing about 6 nodes…around week 3 of veg and introduce her slowly to harden off. Well done Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Wait for sure. Let her develop some roots for a couple of weeks then as @OGIncognito said, start slowly exposing it to the elements.

2 Likes

I hope you have a few drain holes in that cup. Still looks awfully wet to me. Too wet will cause roots to rot and die. Cannabis likes fully wet/fully dry cycle to flourish and sprouts require very little water while cotyledons are still fresh and green.

1 Like

Okayy ill go get some new soil for her today!

Good job on the save! Water lightly, just as the good advice you were already given, wait untill transplant size or about 2-3 weeks then move her out. Remember to be conscious of hardening off the young gal. Good luck

1 Like