Seedling help, slight upcurl

2021-07-23T07:00:00Z
Hey everyone,
Need a little input! Temp, PH and humidity are good but does this look like too much water? Haven’t grown in 42 years!

1 Like

Do you have pics without the blurple lights?

1 Like

Looks like wind to me. Don’t want plants that small doing more than a wiggle a minute. They rub together causing damage that looks like that.

1 Like

Your medium does look really wet. You want to make sure it dries out down to the second knuckle of your finger before watering again… they also need to be repotted.

4 Likes

I haven’t grown in 42 years! In the 70’s we had more seeds than pot lol!

3 Likes

ROFLMAO - I remember that for sure! Sitting and picking through the bag and pulling out all the seeds. I lived in Colorado and tried growing a few from seed but they never worked out… they would get ripped off, or the neighbor would pull them or the cold would kill them.

2 Likes

You are in for a ride then!

1 Like

It’s nice to actually see your plants :seedling: grow without the fear of someone discovering your site and ripping you off or calling the police like the old days! A successful grow with a single plant was a huge badge of honor 40 years ago and not forgetting the thrill of pulling it off!

2 Likes

Yes it is! It’s also nice to order seeds from places, and have them arrive. I hear that was a shot in the dark once upon a time.
I really like the online community during the non prohibition era. I can post pics, look at pics, talk to real people growing the same plants. The free exchange of this info is fantastic. And the genetics! Good LORD this weed is good.

4 Likes