Seedling/early vegative slight yellowing

Well done Brother, give them a week and you can start some LST on the Sadie branches. That single top will now become 2 tops :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Where in the world do you find all of these memes?

2 Likes

Awsome brother thanks for dropping a couple lines and wisdom again :metal:

2 Likes

Anytime Grow Bro, you’ll be very pleased with the outcome :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Any help on identifying whats happening here in terms of leaf discolouration?. Just topped the three and not to say there is a link but bottom new growth coming from first nods leafs are starting to look spotty yellow like this. Have found on all three plants, the two smaller plants dont. Thoughts? Some kind of stress/deficiency is apparent and would love some imput, cheers guys n gals :metal:

2 Likes

Ok so things seem to be taking a turn for worse. Shade leaves on alot of the 5 seem weak and are sagging. More yellow continues to appear on new growth coming from nodes, and overall growths seem to have slowed/stopped.
@Oldguy @beachglass @OGIncognito @MidwestGuy newbie problems again sorry haha.

At first i thought possible nitrogen deficiency as that seems common in veg so i have some mixs on stand by. Although giving growth organic formula weekly maybe being organic there is not enough nitrogen.

Overwatering has come to mind though i still use weed sprayer to water and at max have only give 500ml at a time the other day.

Using photone light app i realised i had been using the dli at 12hour setting (was 65dli) realising that was wayyy to high i changed to 18hour setting(my light schedule is 18/6) and have moved lights up and dli is currently 45. Could the lights have done this? No signs of burn.

Also have turned off co2 until i try fix what ever is happening, everything was going smooth until the last week after i topped. Does topping create symptoms like this while plant recovers? I know that the plant will send all its energy to repairing cut site and into 2 new growths( neglecting the bottom?)

I know this is probably trivial newbie problems but first time i have gotten this far and know somethings off.:metal:

1 Like

Only reason i havnt given more nutes is the fact that most leaves have slight painted nails

2 Likes

Some photos though poorly taken. :metal:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything concerning Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok mate thanks for having a look :metal:

1 Like

Keep doing what you’re doing Grow Bro…looking good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Appreciate the vote of confidence haha, stress at any slight irregularitys, finally gotten this far and coming off a couple fails so i overthink when see some leaves yellowing :metal:

1 Like

@OGIncognito @beachglass @Oldguy @MidwestGuy help hahaha. Ok ill start with saying sorry to bother you all again with my newbie worrys though i had a complete power outage for 24hours!

The girls are 5weeks old veg in soil. I have finally just done damage report now powers back on. Some new growths has turned blacky/grey, i have removed.

Obvious infestation of leaves by pests, holes in leaves and dark shiny discolouration of leaves, i have sprayed soil and folliage with neem oil.

Leaves are sad, droopy, and have apparently shrunk/shrivelled. Have used mychrozial inoculant and root roids (my usual fungal/micro mix for today) in hopes this will help the soil fight off any damage to living soil.

With all this information what damage/ outcome is this newbie looking at? Can the plant recover from this drastic upset? Is there anything i could/should do to help? I know this stress of lights being off for 24hours and enviromental distruptions risk the girls turning male. Should i continue and play it out or cut lose and start again. Not sure what to do or how to recover.

Thanks for reading and hope one of you experienced growers could help/guide me through.

Not in veg grow bro, they’ll be fine. Post several pics :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes