Seedling/early vegative slight yellowing

The 3 on right look to be on point for 23 days.
I’d be happy with that much growth.
Looks good.
:v:

3 Likes

Awsome thanks mate, am pretty happy ive gotten this far to be honest haha, but thought id just check to see what an experienced grower thought and to make sure the girls are looking like they should. :metal:

2 Likes

nrK4xuZ4PzUl2EcdAY

1 Like

Ok so the girls have started doing nicely and even the two runty plants are showing some growth. New under leaves from stem base have started shooting and get bigger by the day. Calmag ( with nitrate) has been used on every watering and a half dosage of organic growth formula applied on tuesday past.

My only issue is the top new growth leaves on the biggest is starting to tip yellow again. Its has been very warm here though ac is keeping enviroment temperature incheck. Might be watering a bit to much( honestly been trying to underwater), bottom colys have died and used up all energy but first baby leaves are still green and not dying off yet(so just top tips yellowing on new growth). Have elevated lights a little but only 28dli currently at canopy. Any thoughts guys n gals or just newbie overthinking? Thanks for taking time to read and check out my little green friends :metal:

3 Likes

Maybe the organic nutes a bit to early or could the nitrate in calmag be a possible reason?

1 Like

@OGIncognito @beachglass @Oldguy

1 Like

Sorry to bother you all but if/when you have some time would you be able to share any thoughts/info you may have for this newbie🤘

2 Likes

No bother and tag me anytime Grow Bro! The ladies are looking happy and healthy and my only suggestion is keep doing what you’re doing :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Awsome mate thanks for the confidence boist haha, so i shouldnt be to worried about the yellow tips?

1 Like

When the tips are showing a yellow and slight burnt color it means you’re testing the nutrient threshold. A lot of cultivators want that or see it as a sign that the plants are taking and using a healthy dose. I get this every grow :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Ok great so basically where you want to be in signs of plant response to nutes ,that puts me at ease alot. Cheers mate appreciate your help :metal:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: This exactly, you’re doing great Growmie :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

What @OGIncognito said. They call it painted nails. Looking fine. Just keep checking your runoff numbers.

2 Likes

Painted nails, cool. Now i know the grow tech turn haha. Unfortunatly i cant do run off as im using super soil ( wet only) and cant run off to test. I dont pre slurry test of soil and test ppm/ph of everything i put in. Basically cross fingers and hope the soil product is what manufactor says and read/learn the plants reactions.

3 Likes

Basically the 4week mark of these 5 girls, all are responding well to the super soil and organic products, very happy.

2 Likes

Thought id do another 4 day update on the girls since they are starting to boom.

Currently receiving micro root roids weekly and organic growth formula weekly. Calmagnit every other watering with filtered water to maintain moist soil to promote healthy fungi/micros in living soil.

The two small ones have come very far since in the beginning i thought possibly lost, though they continue to grow slowly with new folliage dayly, still very runty but i will let them ride out to their glory.

Nearly 5 week mark, no reason for concern in plants responses to formulas and soil products, have introduced 900ppm of co2 to enviroment and have increased dli to 45 to balance co2 introduction and increase in photosynthesis. More nutes will be required though?

Anyway thanks for having a read and any advice would be appreciated :metal:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito hey mate how you been? Wonder what your thoights are about starting to top the three bigger ones at this stage?

As a newbie i was going to just let all 5 grow out naturally being one of my first indoor grow though i have read enough to suggest it is a good way to go before lst on each top.

1 Like

The ladies are looking good Grow Bro, I would suggest a single topping. Simple, easy and will increase the yield :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you mate. So just a single top and let the ladies be?

Ok topped three of the five, will wait for two little ones to catch up before i do them. Hoping i done it correctly, cut down to node above two new growths on stem.

2 Likes