Seedling/Early Veg 1st leaves curling on edges

Good day, I took a look at my Banana Kush Auto this morning and notice an odd curling on the first two leaves. They don’t look discolored, just curling along the edges downward.

Any suggestions on what this is? Is it a potential issue?

I check the pH every other day and have adjusted it down the last two times from near 7 back to 5.8-6.

I’m using General Hydroponics FloraTrio (light mix). I replaced the nutes last Wednesday .

I did also just move the lights up, 200W LED, and moved the blower outside of the tent for better light distribution.

3 Likes

It could be a little shock from the ph adjustment. Somebody who hydros will stop in shortly. Ive had leaves do quirky things like that. As long as the new growth looks good, youre as good as gold.

2 Likes

Ph ralated or excess nutrients can cause this sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you @ChittyChittyBangin and @1HappyPappy for your feedback. I have been having to adjust the pH down every other day for the last week.

I changed out the nutes today and started at a low 5.89 this time, vs last I think I was a little above 6 after my nutes went in.

2 Likes

Updated photo of her flowering. Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Looking good man.
I got a little clone in dwc and my ph keeps drifting up also. I have to adjust it back down daily andcits so annoying :unamused:
I’m probably going stick to my autopots, dwc is to much work for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mine did too until I found that ppm sweet spot for her. My pH stays around 5.75 as long I as listen to her daily and adjust ppm accordingly. She’s much lower now, 450 range, vs when she first started flowering she was drinking in at 1200 ppm. I thought that was really high for an auto.

1 Like