Seedling early stage -light feed / spiderfarmer sf-4000

No worries . The tent was 100$ for cheapest 4x4 works fine if any flaws in the zipper stitching just sow it and it will be fine it was machine stitched and possible flaws can occure . The tent is perfect for controlling the humidity and temp better than having entire house humid for starting out

@spyonyou when should my feed start for 250 ppm or 0.5 ec ? I’m on day 16/17 and three look dark green and one is light green all have long roots

1 Like

I think you ought to be able to handle 250 easy right now. In about a week or so, kick her up about another 250. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok just wondering on the dark lush beauty’s and one not so dark . Figure either genetics or it’s time to add fire to the fire :fire::slight_smile: thank you mucho

1 Like

@spyonyou brown maybe from light leak/ nutrient stain

Healthy and we have a girlllll yay

1 Like

Hey @BetrayedSoul I’ve been sitting on sensizyme but doesn’t call for it until flowering stage . Should I be using more than just sensi a/b and b-52 ?

Root rot is slight light brown and leaving sediments in Rez if rinsed off . Hydroguard not helping . Hygrozyme seems to work at 50% rate sensizyme the best u say? I believe root root plugs are the problem from the very beginning . And hydro ton