Seedling doppy leafs

Used root nut once and they start yellowing
Got back to just water
5.4-6.7 ph
Coco coir soil
Got 2 plant one of them looks okay

2 Likes

Welcome @Aviel42 to the forum.
Coco requires plant food from day 1. Its basically like hydroponic growing with the coco giving the plant something to hold onto.
pH should be 5.5-5.8. I shoot for 5.8.
Wonky looking seedlings are common. No worries as they actually look fine.
But you need to feed them now. What are you using for nutrients?

4 Likes

Npk 1-0-0

You will want to feed a proper cannabis nute line such as the FF Trio or Jack’s. What you have isn’t going to help much.

3 Likes

Jack’s 321 is easy to use and their schedule is easy to follow.

Why not ?the npk is 1-0-0 I read that a good ratio for seedling .what ratio should I use ?
And common nut .
I just thought maybe I will lower the dose
And see what will happen

Rounded cannabis fertilizers are on the order of 20-10-20 NPK. A product that contains micronutrients (copper, boron, iron) is also necessary for a healthy, productive plant.

2 Likes

You can get jacks 321, mix full strength, pH to 5.8-6.0, and feed the same ratio, every watering, the whole grow. Welcome to the community BTW! Good luck and happy growing!!!

2 Likes

welcome to the community, these awesome peeps have you covered

1 Like

Tank you all

1 Like

@Aviel42 Howdy!!! Buckle up and enjoy the ride, these babies can cause extreme stress and anxiety at first but with this support group you’ll navigate all the pitfalls that lie ahead!! :wink:

3 Likes

Understatement of the century :joy::rofl::joy: stress, anxiety, helicopter parenting, sleepless nights, and a newfound addiction. Bet. :joy:

Also just here to echo - grab a small kit of Jacks off eBay. Your ladies will thank you.

2 Likes

Mememememe!!! I’m on my way home now and the first thing I do is go see the girls lol!!!

2 Likes

And did I also mention I say good morning as well??? I have a problem admittedly

2 Likes

We all have a problem. That’s why we’re literally in a support group. :rofl::joy::v:

4 Likes

@Graysin you literally just made me laugh out loud in my car!! The people next to me at the light probably think I’m nuts lol.

2 Likes

Well said @Fieldofdreams

1 Like