Seedling doesn't seem like it's growing bigger

@Beekeeper Just wondering my tent (also grow in garage) is a little bigger then yours. It’s a 3x5 by 7ft. Should I maybe put 2 of the Lesko 100’s in there? Thanks again. And so sorry about hijacking this thread. Seems we can’t send PM’s

I have purchased a moisture meter and that thing is pretty cool and useful. I will go by your dry-water-dry-water rotation and see how that works in my area.

Back to nutes. I know the FF Ocean Forest soil has nutes, but I also purchased Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big. My question is, do I actually need to add the nutrients in addition to the FF soil? I will keep up with the PH balance and make sure that is in check, but looking at the feed schedule for FF, they recommend a few ml per quart of water during weeks 2 - 12. Would adding the additional nutes end up doing more harm than good in addition to the FF soil?

@Dutchem I have a Goldenrod in my safe to keep a consistent temp going. It is very low wattage, but I am not sure if it will really heat up your tent to your desired wattage. May be something to consider. It has a lifetime warranty and is designed to keep humidity off of guns by providing warmth.

the soil seems to have all the Big Bloom stuff already in it … less is always more, imo no extra nutes until week 3. Did you get the Soil or Hydro FF nutes?

From Foxfarm:
Our most popular potting soil, Ocean Forest® is a powerhouse blend of aged forest products, sphagnum peat moss, earthworm castings, bat guano, fish emulsion, and crab meal.

Aged forest products, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give Ocean Forest® its light, aerated texture. Start with Ocean Forest® and watch your plants come alive!

Garden tip: Designed for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ocean Forest® is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8. There’s no need for nitrogen fertilizers at first; instead try FoxFarm Big Bloom® Liquid Plant Food to support vigorous growth.

1 Like

at the risk of sounding stupid what is Inkbird?

1 Like

@Kimerson It’s a device that can control when your heating/ cooling devices turn on. Like a thermostat

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Max-1200W-Temperature-Controller-Greenhouse/dp/B01HXM5UAC/ref=mp_s_a_1_2/134-3951497-4334608?ie=UTF8&qid=1549565072&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=inkbird+heater+controller&dpPl=1&dpID=51dBWI0UQ5L&ref=plSrch

FF Ocean Forest is not necessarily too hot. I’ve been using OF and the only time I had an issue of nute burn was when I fed them FF nutes, according to their schedule…Now, I use pH’d water only through veg, about 4-5 weeks, then I feed nutes…I will be using Nectar For The Gods for the first time this grow…

3 Likes

Few questions:

These seeds are PP and some of them don’t appear to be fairing too well. Give me your thoughts. They have been sprouted using napkin technique and placed in soli, under a humidity dome. Average temps in the mid 80’s, RH around 90-94%. All of the cotelydons are a week out from seed tomorrow, Wednesday the 25th.

These are AF that have been under the same conditions, times, etc.s as the above. Again, looking for thoughts, etc. Neither of these have been fed anything out RO H2O only. 5.8 - 6.0 ph and zero ppm at this time.

What caused the few to shoot out with such a long root instead of anchoring down in the dirt? Also, any ideas on the few that have not sprouted yet? They are all Zkittles AF.

The last video is to get an idea on the roots and to ask if they are ready to be moved into the RDWC? The 600w light is over 48" away, in the other half of the tent, so not directly above. Tent the nute solution would be 50 ppm and 5.9 ph.

Looking for guidance as always.

1 Like