Seedling cleaning and white an purple colors

So I flushed them a week ago and the small plant start to look good
Even tough I didn’t water them during the week or gave them food
The leafs have white colors with purple

And now I’m going to flush them after a week

1 Like

Why are you flushing them? Seedlings require very little water. If the medium is pre amended with nutrients the flush is washing them away :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Be cause they were looking sick

1 Like

Seedlings run the risk of dampening off, it’s drawing the small tap root. What medium is that? If soil a shot glass of water every other day is enough :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Coco coir

1 Like

The first leaves always look a tad wonky.

2 Likes

First leaves always come out weird or burn up quick. You shouldn’t need to flush a plant that small. What nutes are you using?? Coco has to be fed every watering, unless it is preamended like Coco Loco.

Should I pluck the white leafs ?

I’m using for now the root nut

I’ve not used that line up, but as bright as she is, I’d say she is hungry. I’m having trouble looking up much on that nute line, but in coco, you feed every time you water. And a week is way too long for coco. No flushing should be necessary this early. Trying giving her a feed at half strength.

2 Likes

As stated Coco needs water and food every day. Its basically hydroponic growing within a mass of coconut fibers which contain zero nutrients.
But it is capable of massive growth.

The coco provides lots of air pockets that let the roots have oxygen, but if allowed to dry then the roots dry up too.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are trying to treat coco like soil. They are completely different. Coco must remain moist but not wet and get regular feedings/waterings.

1 Like