Seeding problems! Poor Loretta!

Yeah, I’m retired and pretty much a hermit. Hubby still needs lots of care, so I rarely go anywhere.

Suits me fine, I saw thousands of people in my career, I’m ready for peace and quiet.

The plant(s) give me something else to fuss over.

3 Likes

I hear that. The plants my therapy and I tell them everything lol

3 Likes

I hear you on that, brother. I used to sit and watch Lucy grow, and do my deep breathing. :wink:

do it @Fiz i started mine. coco seems like best growth rate i’ve seen and i’m old as dirt

1 Like

I dunno Brother - I’m pretty old my own self.

we holdin it down for the seniors lol we may be old but not out

3 Likes

I think my kids would like it if I started acting my age (almost 63!) but lots of luck with that, girls!

1 Like

u got all girls. do they partake

1 Like

No, they don’t - one is pregnant right now, the other prefers alcohol to cannabis.

damn kids lol dont know whats good for them lmao

1 Like

Yeah, I hardly drink at all - maybe a shot of bourbon once a week or so? Maybe they are “rebelling” though they are both in their 30s now… who knows?

Kids, I swear!

2 Likes

word i hear ya

1 Like

Yea coco growth is crazy

1 Like

I just ordered some, I have an empty tent after all. Gonna try another auto strain in there once the coco gets here.

3 gal pots and Grow Dots. My next experiment.

5 Likes

Same here. Need the hands-on intensive maintenance once a week or so. It’s my zen time. Love it on days I don’t gotta be at work til 9am, I get almost 2 hrs in the AM to check in on everyone, water up and do whatever I gotta do between Saturdays.

1 Like

100% perfection. Seriously. I’m a true believer (so far)

1 Like

I’ve seen a few people using Grow Dots, and they seem to be pretty happy. Since it’s going in coco, I’d want to use the heavy application, correct?

I’m all about making it as easy as possible to grow good weed.

Also, I’m very curious about using the 3 gallon pots. I assume they will need watered more often and I’m ok with that. I’m thinking maybe I can put two in the 2x2?

3 Likes

I’ve used the heavy application for everything so far. I only have re-used soil and coco, though. I think for living soil, super soil, or even fresh Coast of Maine, I might cut it back to medium Application.

Probably just fine. I have 2 x3 gal pots in my 1x3 chunk of veg tent (it’s one of those tents that is supposed to be divided, so there’s a 3x3 section and a 1x3 section, and a shelf in the 1x3. I have the 2 pots on the upper shelf in the 1x3 part).

1 Like

Yeah, no soil for the new experiment, just coco. New coco. Pots arrived today, hooray! I still have a little of the coco from the Pot for Pot (already added extra perlite) so I can perhaps pop that in a nursery bag. Yes, I bought those too the other week.

I’m putting the cart in front of the horses, I don’t even have any seeds floating yet.

3 Likes

Well what are you waiting for! Get those beans floating on that cup of water.

3 Likes