Seeding problems! Poor Loretta!

Oh I’m so glad someone got the reference! I’m so old I feel like I’m saying “23 skidoo, kiddo” half the time.

2 Likes

LOL! Yeah, Sally embarrassed the bejeebers out of herself. My husband and I sometimes use the reference, it’s a good one, but I imagine that many younger folks aren’t aware of it. :trophy:

2 Likes

1/15/22 Day 68 - I decided to give Lucy a haircut before the harvest, they’re coming off anyway. I am also back to dithering about what day to start the dark period, I drive myself crazy overthinking things. I’ll probably do it tomorrow. Thought I 'd chop on day 70, but well, no gigantic rush. :wink:

My fingers smell SO GOOD right about now… gonna decarb the leaves and hold them until I get the popcorn buds off of her to use for butter. Most of those leaves have some decent looking trichomes on them.

6 Likes

Oooo! I just smoked a bowl of Lucy budlet. I’m high af. Yay! Very clean head but no “jitters” like the first time.

4 Likes

looks perfect, lol good stuff sounds like

1 Like

Love about middle school. Patietnce is finailly paying off. My little Mentos girl has sent down roots and she is growing leaves and getting taller. My Dalqurai girl is now right behind miss mentos. I have been waiting weeks. Maybe 6 weeks Yes! I had many problems with lights DLI, heat too high killed seedlings,but these two survired! So now I get to smile because I see upward growth. It is very funny how addicted I am about all this growing,tending,feeding ,watering ,and watching these living green things alive. Go from little beans to giants that help us @Tylersays @Nicky @Newt @Graysin @JaneQP @Bluntsmoke @Stonedrus @oldmarine @Underthestairs @dbrn32 IT GETS ME THAT we all get to share with everyone. I was beginning to think I lost my green thumb because everyone was dying or not gremaniating.

She is twice this size now since the pic was taken.

12 Likes

:joy: Having to stop myself from dropping beans as I type. Have more going on than I realize but it’s done and I have to deal with it and it’s fun

6 Likes

Hmm. Fan leaf tea @Fiz

2 Likes

Yes I get bummed out if the girls are busy under the soil making roots , not showing anything going on. But today I mixed up a gallon of molasses,fish poop, FF grow big. And a few days ago fed them some FF grow big AND WAITED two days and thats when changes happened. So now I know each day there will be new things happening. Time to think about LST and maybe this time a little torture in the plans after I saw pictures of who I forgot who. They twisted the stems gently and got massive growth from the bondage treatment. But that will have to wait for a week or two @Bluntsmoke @Fiz @Tezza2 I have been recarged the soil with your recipe of bananas,cukes,brown sugar Tezza2 let it bubble and the girls seem to love it they took of. The soil is the same soil I started with back in July,after 1st gtow,harvest. I have fabric pots 5 gallon waiting for new beans when we get money to buy or the two girls I can cut and hope to replant one or both of them in soil. I have aloe vera juice ready to go. So now again I have purpose and a reason to excerise going up,down stairs. Finally feeling better this covid crap still being wiped out,not much enegry but I am alive @ 65! Not dead! @JaneQP @yoshi @KoolHandLuke

5 Likes

All this means to me is poundage. They bounce back with a vengeance.

What’s the recipe?

I absolutely hate that we can’t donate these and make it happen. I would in a heartbeat as long as you tagged me during the grow :joy:. Would also give you any cut that I grow and you wanted. Not very many people I trust where I live.

3 Likes

His recipe for recharge If I remember rightly was two bananas cut up peels into 1 inch pcs. Peels of cukes cut up. I used zucciccis,cup of brown sugar/ molasses I used both In a cat litter bucket Thats what I use we have a cat. Fill it with water. Put in the items. Let it sit a couple of days stir in often. It should bubble. Then I pour just the water from the bucket from with a anohter smaller pichter. Into each fabric bag about a gallon in each. I DID THIS DAYS IN A ROW. Then I planted my beans in the soil. @Bluntsmoke I also have used worm poop,blòod meal, bat poop,FF Farms liquid nutes thru all my grows, with the new light dialed in and the heater right. The growing has begun. As for beans from friends Heck I am open to that. Northern IL WE live. And wife is working now but not getting paid like she used to, much less budget is tighter now. Oh boy I even sifted thru our buds found some seeds from the outside grow ,someone around here also grew outside males and the pollen got on my big Western Grail monster girl.but didnt ruin her.just a few seeds. Harvested Oct 13th. Also I would know how you would share beans?? Thanks

2 Likes

@Bluntsmoke i don’t trust anyone in my area, its like Fight Club rules. #1 we don’t talking aboutit #2 we don’t talk about it lol

4 Likes

:rofl: I was wondering what these were then I realized you mean cucumbers

4 Likes

Cukes my spelling is crap I can talk but spell not

1 Like

@BudzMS
Only my wife is allowed to see in my tent. My friends know I grow but they don’t know what scale

2 Likes

Eat one Chilli :hot_pepper: pepper in your food a day and take 3000 units of vitamin C & D and drink warm lemon water with honey

2 Likes

Yes only the shadow knows whats in our basement ,my wife who loves my green thumb among other things she knows because she reminds me. " did you check on the girls today?"

5 Likes

@spudeater65 lol shadows, I love it. @Bluntsmoke my wife is the only one to see my tent also. of course everyone here, another reason why I love this site.

4 Likes

Im glad to hear ur plants love the banana and cucumber mix and i hope you feel much better soon

2 Likes

Getting better we are. The worse thing inall this is taste an smell. I am a excellent cook, made T-bone steaks mushrooms,oions corn, baked taters. Wife says from front room Oh it smells wonderful! I smell nothing, I fart smell nothing but she did thanks for asking

3 Likes